Kotor MMO offical? NO!!!!!!

Kotor MMO?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want K3 to be MMO: Yes/No/Hells No

• Yes
    • No
    • Hells No

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

you're late by two threads

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

in Darth Vader's voice: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOO

On another webpage:

Link

It is said that "it will most likely have an MMO component to it". All it says, at least from my point of view is that they are working on it and that's about it. I would hate it if it were an MMO as much as anyone else but for now we will see what happens shall we?

Master Vandar lives!

Let's wait and see what does LA say. They're the publishers, they're the ones to announce it.

Anyway, MMO=/=K3. As simple as that. You can't turn a single player game into a MMO. You can have an MMO SET IN BG, but not AN MMO BG. It doesn't make sense being the chosen one and encountering an army of them (Unless playing The bard's Tale, of course :p)

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

Warcraft are strategy gaems, they can't be made into MMORPG yeahh!!1q1!!1

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

you're late by two threads

Sorry I was too lazy to go back and look :p.

what are they thinking dont they know that people have more xbox consoles than working pcs! I might not be able to play it if they do that!

Monthly fees make up for it, in their eyes.

Pretty much.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Pretty much.

Warcraft 3 had some RPG elements, and RPG maps were quick to appear. That gives them a head start.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

My point being that greedy devs can turn anything into MMOs.

My point being that greedy devs can turn anything into MMOs.

Or at least they think they can.

MMOs do not always work out [cough]SWG[/cough] - ah, sorry 'bout that... :x

You knew what I meant :lol:. No MMOs can ever work out, because they all SUCK.

Guest Accept

This day has been one of the worst days ever. My jaw jumped out of place earlier and I still can't eat, it's whistling in my ears and the thing I feared the most is about to come true.

I would worship a normal KotOR III, I won't even buy a MMO.

I would worship a normal KotOR III, I won't even buy a MMO.

Same here.

Dont be pessimistic, MMO's do work and one based on Star Wars should be good... but not if you have Sony as the developers... I mean come on... I trust EA alot more, and maybe they can make it work. Just look at WAR it is going to be amazing..

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Y'all do realize that even if there is a Kotor MMO, they could still make a single-player Kotor3 someday...don't you?

Or "MMO features" could mean some kind of server-multiplayer option along with the SP-aspect of the game. So maybe when you're done with the SP game, you can port your character over into a multiplayer version/world.

Anyway...MMO's don't bother me. Doesn't mean I'm going to charge to the store opening day to get it, but if reviews are good I might check it out. It really depends on the game - I wouldn't expect it to be like a sp-rpg of course...but it'd have to do something fairly different from, say, WoW - or any of the other current fantasy MMO's out there - to reel me in. Something besides the fact it's just set in a SW universe.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Star Wars Galaxies was FANTASTIC, GREAT WoW untill few years ago Sony game and raped the whole game, changing it to completely different deal

Star Wars Galaxies was FANTASTIC, GREAT MMO untill few years ago Sony game and raped the whole game, changing it to completely different deal

How funny it is I wrote WoW when I ment to write MMO? :blush:

lol synonyms

Star Wars Galaxies was FANTASTIC, GREAT MMO untill few years ago Sony game and raped the whole game, changing it to completely different deal

How funny it is I wrote WoW when I ment to write MMO? :)

lol synonyms

:(. Yup, WoS sucks, so do all MMOs.

My opinion on WoS: http://rr.pc.ign.com/rrview/pc/world_of_wa...ft/16985/77290/ (my friend wrote most of it, so I'm not the one telling WoS fans that they suck (that was his idea :lol:))

WHOANSWERED YES????

Edited by I want teh kotor 3