What you did today

Gorth

Today I took lots of photos with my pet communist. About 50 to be slightly more precise.

Good times man, good times.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I sent my kids to stay at their dad's for the next two weeks, went to see Speed Racer for the sixth time, had a flat tire and then went to my fiance's house...

Two weeks without kids! WOOT! :D

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

A whole lifetime, woot :o

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I sent my kids to stay at their dad's for the next two weeks, went to see Speed Racer for the sixth time, had a flat tire and then went to my fiance's house...

I"VE ABABDONDED MY BOY!!!

Sounds like you two are up to no good. :o

A man needs a well stocked fridge of gatorade and lotion for these kinds of occasions.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Sounds like you two are up to no good. :o

A man needs a well stocked fridge of gatorade and lotion for these kinds of occasions.

I must say, I think I'm a little scared by what that's supposed to mean...

And if that's what a man needs, what do I need?

*ponders*

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Sounds like you two are up to no good. :rolleyes:

I must say, I think I'm a little scared by what that's supposed to mean...

And if that's what a man needs, what do I need?

*ponders*

He will also need bananas. For the potassium.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This just in: my liver and I aren't speaking

Tell your liver to stop being a prick!

If it was then it's certainly going to have trouble metabolising stuff.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Could somebody please ban Nick_i_am? His signature smells like Walsingham after he's on a training run with his unit.

Like a week old orangutang dipped in lavender oil?

-Elwood Blues

I graduated today. Threw those funny hats in the air and all.

Yay.

Hey, ****ing sweet mate. Law right?

Yea. I'll most likely be taking on an extra year though. Intellectual properties or some such.

Could somebody please ban Nick_i_am? His signature smells like Walsingham after he's on a training run with his unit.

Like a week old orangutang dipped in lavender oil?

Watch your back. One day, I'll be there; extracting your myoepithelial cells.

Found out my best friend has probably got leukemia. Really not fething happy. Turns out things really can get worse. Just feel so sorry for the guy.

-Elwood Blues

Sorry to hear that Wals. :huh:

Didnt I just read of another friend of yours dying of cancer? Do you live near a toxic dump? Have you grown a superfluous third nipple?

Made me laugh :) . That's right, my mum has been fighting cancer for two years. Her bones are mothridden with cancer and she's just broken her ribs as well. It's really getting past amusing, all this business. :x

Hid my head under the proverbial duvet today and played X3. Am clearly very hyped up/angry though, as I nearly cracked the desk in half thumping it after a particularly bad dogfight. Just going to crack open a half bottle of wine, keep my head down. Have to go out tomorrow though, to post various business bits and bobs.

Slightly good news have been really cracking business development thanks to some novel business modelling techniques adapted to task. Masses more work coming in than I can do. Which I'm going to pretend is good, as I say.

-Elwood Blues

Sorry to hear that Wals. :*

Didnt I just read of another friend of yours dying of cancer? Do you live near a toxic dump? Have you grown a superfluous third nipple?

Made me laugh :) . That's right, my mum has been fighting cancer for two years. Her bones are mothridden with cancer and she's just broken her ribs as well. It's really getting past amusing, all this business. :(

Hid my head under the proverbial duvet today and played X3. Am clearly very hyped up/angry though, as I nearly cracked the desk in half thumping it after a particularly bad dogfight. Just going to crack open a half bottle of wine, keep my head down. Have to go out tomorrow though, to post various business bits and bobs.

Slightly good news have been really cracking business development thanks to some novel business modelling techniques adapted to task. Masses more work coming in than I can do. Which I'm going to pretend is good, as I say.

Mom too? :( Thats a tough one. I lost my mother to cancer when I was 17. Awful disease. Went from her lungs (smoker) to, well, everywhere else in under a year. Stiff upper lip my e-friend, you have my sympathies.

That wasnt who I was referring to though. One of your recent posts speaks of a friend of yours dying (died) of cancer.

My mom died of Cancer a year and a half ago, brain cancer, so there wasn't really much we could do about it.

one of my best friends had some kind of throat cancer for a while but he's gotten loads better and is back to playing high school hockey. here's hoping your friend has a similar recovery.

I'm sorry to hear that krookie and Walsh. Why do bad things have to happen to good people. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

^because life isn't fair?

Me, I had a good day, a day off from work. I went to bed early last night, slept in late, got up, got pretty wasted and then wasted a few hours gaming online. Then I decided to do some stuff and left the house. My sweetie popped by in the afternoon, and we had a nap. Then she had some **** to do, so I repeated my morning until she came back. We watched a movie, talked a lot, and had a few laughs. Today was good.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Most of my life I've been damned lucky. I'm not complaining about fairness as such. I'm just hacked off. Or rather I am complaining about them getting such a rough deal. They haven't been nearly so lucky. And by and large they're pretty nice.

-Elwood Blues