What you did today

Gorth

Beard-Jesus is popular preacher eh :x

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

slept with someone i probably shouldn't have

oh, and later in the day met her boyfriend :x

Wait... Didn't you just do something similar, is this a common occurrence? :ermm:

not too common

dammit, i really need to start behaving myself :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

slept with someone i probably shouldn't have

oh, and later in the day met her boyfriend o:)

Wait... Didn't you just do something similar, is this a common occurrence? :ermm:

not too common

dammit, i really need to start behaving myself ;)

Well, yes. I'm old-fashioned enough to believe that you don't insinuate yourself betwixt man and his wumman. Of course, if you didn't know she was taken at the time, then fair play.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

well i didn't know at the time

still, it's not as bad as the time with the married woman... o:)

Oy vey...

Well, at least you've the decency to wince. ;) Anyway, these things do tend to happen if we're honest. I came within an ace of doing the same several years ago. In that case my probity was wasted since the woman concerned got divorced anyway about a month after I moved location. We just re-established correspondence, in fact! I really should find time to go travel out and see her....

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

well i didn't know at the time

still, it's not as bad as the time with the married woman... o:)

Oy vey...

Well, at least you've the decency to wince. :ermm: Anyway, these things do tend to happen if we're honest. I came within an ace of doing the same several years ago. In that case my probity was wasted since the woman concerned got divorced anyway about a month after I moved location. We just re-established correspondence, in fact! I really should find time to go travel out and see her....

maybe i just need to be a bit more cautious of the girls i meet

maybe get to know them a bit better (or at all) before getting in the sack with them ;)

maybe get to know them a bit better (or at all) before getting in the sack with them o:)

Yes. Before bits of you start dropping off! ;)

-Elwood Blues

maybe get to know them a bit better (or at all) before getting in the sack with them o:)

Yes. Before bits of you start dropping off! ;)

heh, that's what condoms are for :ermm:

also, to prevent children. because to be honest, the world doesn't need any more of me

Guest The Architect

You got that right, jerk. :teehee:

maybe get to know them a bit better (or at all) before getting in the sack with them :lol:

Why am I not surprised Kiwi women are sluts? :ermm:

Wasn't the married woman you hooked up with wearing a ring? I mean that's half the point in wedding rings in the first place, to indicate who's out of bounds. But don't worry, it's not completely your fault for not knowing, it's the woman's fault for cheating on her husband in the first place, regardless of how she drunk she was, it shouldn't have made her forget that she's married.

And about sleeping with a taken girl you shouldn't have, what happened to your girlfriend who you reckon's really pretty?

Wasn't the married woman you hooked up with wearing a ring? I mean that's half the point in wedding rings in the first place, to indicate who's out of bounds. But don't worry, it's not completely your fault for not knowing, it's the woman's fault for cheating on her husband in the first place, regardless of how she drunk she was, it shouldn't have made her forget that she's married.

not that i noticed, but i wasn't really looking at her fingers to be honest :ahem:

And about sleeping with a taken girl you shouldn't have, what happened to your girlfriend who you reckon's really pretty?

we broke up

she did the whole "i can't deal with being in a relationship right now" thing

hardly ever see her or hear from her anymore, which really kinda sucks, because before we got together we were really good friends :teehee:

Guest The Architect
not that i noticed, but i wasn't really looking at her fingers to be honest :ahem:

It was probably a man you slept with. Obviously *you* would've been so drunk you wouldn't have known the difference. :teehee:

we broke up

she did the whole "i can't deal with being in a relationship right now" thing

hardly ever see her or hear from her anymore, which really kinda sucks, because before we got together we were really good friends :lol:

In other words she doesn't like you and just wanted to break your heart. :ermm:

Nah I'm sorry to hear that.

Women are weird aren't they? What kind of excuse is "I can't deal with being in a relationship right now"? I mean come on.

What kind of excuse is "I can't deal with being in a relationship right now"? I mean come on.

a confusing one

seriously, what the hell are you meant to say to that?

especially seeing as she was the one that really wanted to get together with me in the first place >_<

Guest The Architect

You be honest, you say "What do you mean you can't deal with being in a relationship now? I don't understand". Naturally you'd expect some kind of explanation then, unless she wants to keep the reasoning to herself. Women are strange and complicated and nearly never say what they think.

Women are strange and complicated and nearly never say what they think.

that's one thing i've learnt quite well these past few years

The "I can't deal with being in a relationship right now" is nothing more than an excuse for them not wanting to be in a relationship with you (anymore). Kinda hard to accept I know but mostly it's just that.

I spent the whole day thinking about the girl who told me that some time ago. I've been avoiding her for months now and still she manages to hijack my thoughts. It's driving me insane but I can't seem to help it.

The irony about this is that I use the exact same excuse for any other chicks.

i'm not really worried about not being with her anymore

it's just that we used to be real good friends before this all happened, and being in a relationship with her seems to have ruined that

who knows though. i'm probably going to see her tonight at the party i'm going to

last time i bumped into her at a party she was kinda drunk and very touchie-feelie with me

I've been getting my kitchen remodeled over the last week or so, and it should be finished by next week. It's pretty crazy. We refaced the cabinets, put down a Corian sink and countertop, and wood floors.

Monday they refaced the cabinets. It looks awesome, and it only took them a day. It was expensive though, but the guy who owned are place previously painted them black and there was really no choice in the matter.

My wife and I took up the kitchen counter tiles, and then I installed a new over the range microwave. It was quite a bit of work. This weekend we are tearing up the floor tiles so they can install the wood floors.

I've been getting my kitchen remodeled over the last week or so, and it should be finished by next week. It's pretty crazy. We refaced the cabinets, put down a Corian sink and countertop, and wood floors.

Monday they refaced the cabinets. It looks awesome, and it only took them a day. It was expensive though, but the guy who owned are place previously painted them black and there was really no choice in the matter.

My wife and I took up the kitchen counter tiles, and then I installed a new over the range microwave. It was quite a bit of work. This weekend we are tearing up the floor tiles so they can install the wood floors.

Good luck hurlshot. We remodeled a bathroom recently and to take the tile out you have to get a mini jack hammer. The bathroom was extremely small as well but it took the guy like over an hour to do.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Shryke, enjoying your time until >_<? Good :)

[a mini jack hammer.
:( it's funny to imagine a mini jack hammer. Kind of like those miniature motorcycles... Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Women are weird aren't they? What kind of excuse is "I can't deal with being in a relationship right now"? I mean come on.

I've said it before. Sometimes the situation is just overwhelming and you perceive the only way things can get better/normal is if you break up with the person. Was it true? I still don't know. Oh well, you move on.

made a bunch of avatars again :sorcerer:

You do tend to make decent avatars, JD.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"