Alpha Protocol

I doubt it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think the game is specifically designed to be a single player game, in order to benefit from all the strengths derived from such a focus in one single gameplay mode.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

~ 98% Chance Obsidian will make AP single-player

~ 2% Chance someone in Obsidian will suggest to make AP multi-player and give reason for them to be blasted, although that may just be wishful thinking on my part.

:sorcerer:

Twitter | @Insevin

picardnofacepalmvg4.jpg

That is one epic preview. Whoever wrote that crap probably thinks that MMO and RPG are sinonimous.

Don't be fooled into thinking that Alpha Protocol will end up being some stats-rich turn based bore-o-thon

This is my favorite part.

20795.jpg

It's not only an MMO, but now there's no 360 version.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The Halo Generation strikes again!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

MMO? :ermm:

Heja Sverige!!

MMO? :)

Heja Sverige!!

Is there now a Mehrspieler mode?

If it is a MMO, does it cost ?

Can't you say multiplayer instead of Mehrspieler?

My 6 years of german lessons were very traumatic

Is there now a Mehrspieler mode?

If it is a MMO, does it cost ?

Yes, it's been confirmed that this game runs in MMORPG mode. It will cost only 5$ a month, though - cheaper than any other RPG on the market!

Really, really traumatic

In fact I go like this If I hear too much german

I don't believe that that preview was written based on any interviews. The quotes in there were taken from the announcement press release.

I'll contact them directly and see about getting the "MMO" bit changed, at any rate.

Matthew Rorie

I don't believe that that preview was written based on any interviews. The quotes in there were taken from the announcement press release.

I'll contact them directly and see about getting the "MMO" bit changed, at any rate.

Might want to take down the whole article, since it's pretty much void of any pertinent information...

Also, anyone noticed how the PS3 fanboys over there are so desperate they'll kid themselves into thinking the game doesn't come out on other consoles?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Don't laugh. It's not like Sony can't afford to buy a time-limited exclusivity if they consider Alpha Protocol promising enough.

Probably unlikely, but the option is real.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!