Zombie survival

Walsingham

If you elect me President, I promise to you that I will put a ban on all domestic research into zombie voodoo, viruses, and add another few feet of dirt to all cursed graveyards. I will vigorously pursue the development of anti-zombie weaponry, including high energy lasers and giant robots. I will secure our borders against Mexican tequila zombies.

I will ensure that we will never have to endure another zombie crisis like the one last year in California. It was irresponsible handling of the situation by the current administration that led to such a tragedy and threatened our country to its very core... you, the people. I will not let it happen again!

You cannot afford to not elect me. My opponents will downplay the issue. Some may even disavow the existence of zombies and call me a kook. They will only lead us to our doom.

Vote for Tale in '08.

Wouldn't it be easier to just make titanium coffins or something?

What about cremation? Burn the body to dust.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect

Improvise is the magic word. I would would buy this, wear torn clothes and pretend to be one of them, hoping they wouldn't find out I'm an impostor and then mangia me.

Edited by The Architect

That's a swell idea,... Mr. Secretary of Defense!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's a swell idea,... Mr. Secretary of Defense!

I swear to uphold the living-ness of this great nation (um, the Internet) and to tirelessly steal the ideas of others while in pursuit of such defence.

I live right in the middle of Cophenhagen.. and Denmark as a whole is really a bad place to be in case of a zombie outbreak. No big mountains/hills, no good defendable areas - no wild life to speak of. Most of our livestock would die within the first months because they can't support themselves and are indoors most of the year.

Food supplies are not a big problem though, but most are quite perishable, as we as a nation prefer organic and non conserved food.

Guns are illegal (for civilians) unless you have a hunting licence and you can't buy big bladed weapons, so that's a big problem.

We do have very old castles and fortifications though, which could hold out a zombie assault quite efficiently. But without weapons or a renewable food source, it would be a short adventure.

My escape plan would be to get a boat a and go to either the Faroe Islands or Iceland. They are quite isolated, easy to defend and have enough fertile land to feed a small population.

Later you could sail out and retake the big and small islands of Europe (England, Ireland etc.)

btw. Shouldn't this thread be a sticky. So we can quickly find the info if/or when the outbreak happens. :unsure:

Fortune favors the bald.

Hot Fuzz is a sequel to Shaun of the Dead as far as I'm concerned.

For the record are we talking about classic slow, lumbering zombies or the ones who can actually run like in the remake of Dawn Of The Dead?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It weren't no slow zombies we fought in the war.

It weren't no slow zombies we fought in the war.

Indeed, don't take chances, people. Although with an obesity epidemic at least we can expect some of them to be very slow.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.