US Presidential Elections

Gorth

McCain is Bush's ticket for a third term.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So Hillary's out, finally. A reasonable speech - she talked a lot about healthcare, so I wonder if she's got some policy promises from Obama on this issue, if not an actual job for herself.

Thank Christ. If Obama actually does plan to do something about healthcare he's pretty much got my (virtual) vote 100%.

A part of me wonders if she will sabotage Obama's prospects on becoming president by a series proxy attacks. And then, she will be ready again by 2012.

I highly doubt that.

I'm likely to vote for Obama again, but if McCain does get the nod I won't be all that put out. Hes a reliable leader who works with the best thing for the american in mind, plus he track in the jungle. I would feel sorry for the terrorist who hijacked air force one, it would be a blood bath Harrison Ford would be taxed to replicate.

Agreed.

Obama is a liberal he will tax everybody so bad we will regret having him. He is like another democrat before him who I forget the name of, who believed in the community and all that good stuff so he could get elected. Then his 4 year term was the downfall of business because increased taxes means more government money which weakens the economy. John McCain is a 22 year veteran who has served in the vietnam war and was a POW for 7 years. That is the kind of man you want running the country, someone who's previous accomplishments scream NATIONAL SECURITY. That is exactly what Obama is failing and will fail at if elected. So Obama is christian, he just left his old church.. hmm how convenient. He claims he christian but his name still is Barac Housein Obama. You know what that means??? HES NOT CHRISTIAN. When you transfer religions from muslim to anything or anything to muslim you are forced to change your name because it must fit your religion. So if hes christian why is his name still have muslim writted all over it.. Because hes a phony, his father lives in like kuwait and is also muslim. So if you guy's want to hand the enemy the title of President.. your asking for it.

Ok... :huh:

It looks like someone has been reading to many neo-con blogs. o:)

Hmm never heard that before, but dont worry I only watch what reporters report... and look at leaked information...

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

o:):huh::lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Obama is a liberal he will tax everybody so bad we will regret having him. He is like another democrat before him who I forget the name of, who believed in the community and all that good stuff so he could get elected. Then his 4 year term was the downfall of business because increased taxes means more government money which weakens the economy. John McCain is a 22 year veteran who has served in the vietnam war and was a POW for 7 years. That is the kind of man you want running the country, someone who's previous accomplishments scream NATIONAL SECURITY. That is exactly what Obama is failing and will fail at if elected. So Obama is christian, he just left his old church.. hmm how convenient. He claims he christian but his name still is Barac Housein Obama. You know what that means??? HES NOT CHRISTIAN. When you transfer religions from muslim to anything or anything to muslim you are forced to change your name because it must fit your religion. So if hes christian why is his name still have muslim writted all over it.. Because hes a phony, his father lives in like kuwait and is also muslim. So if you guy's want to hand the enemy the title of President.. your asking for it.

Ok... :huh:

It looks like someone has been reading to many neo-con blogs. o:)

Hmm never heard that before, but dont worry I only watch what reporters report... and look at leaked information...

You're still here? You should be in the library by now reading Macchiavelli's "The Prince", Plato's "The Republic", Europides' "Troy", Nietzsche's "Thus spoken Zarahsustra", or the history of politics. And while you're at it, some Dostovieski, Tolstoi and Goethe.

Oh, and you seem to be very concerned about national security, then read and learn the fallacies of false security by readin Shirer's "The rise and fall of the Third Reich", you will not find anything as comprohensive as that book. Now stop posting and start reading.

Ontopic though, how's the status of nationwide polls on McCain and Obama, still neck to neck?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

WTH? How is Barack Obama not a Christian? He's almost certainly been to more church than me. Does that mean I'm not one of a sudden?

Also, and I can't stress this enough, Muslims are not 'the enemy'. Terrorism is the enemy. The two things are no more one and the same than pointing at Gerry Adams and saying Christianity is terrorist.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anything still can happend in the span of 5 months from now on though.

In addition, it doesn't help that there are questionable voting machines out there that will be used for the General election. This will mean Obama must win at least win a larger percentage to cover up the losses from possible rigged machines.

And we still have that damnable archaic Electorial College crap as well. Popular vote is meaningless. Its the Electorial College we have to worry about.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

According to Elliot D. Cohen, Ph.D.

A McCain administration would be likely to:

Invest incredible amounts of money in sustaining multiple, simultaneous wars overseas at the expense of neglecting pressing concerns at home, including the economy, health care, the environment and education.

Stockpile nuclear weapons, while seeking to prohibit its adversaries from having them.

Attempt to shield the U.S. with a multilayered missile defense system based on land, at sea, in the air and in space, while demanding that nations that are not its allies become sitting ducks.

Strive to develop more potent chemical and biological weapons-not to mention the genotype-specific variety, while at the same time claiming to be fighting a "war on terror."

Legalize "Total Information Awareness"-going through all Americans' phone calls, e-mail messages and other personal records without needing probable cause.

Take control of the Internet, globally using it as an offensive political weapon-while claiming to be spreading democracy throughout the world.

Dispense with checks and balances in favor of the "unitary executive authority" of the president.

Alienate nations that refuse to join our war coalitions.

Deny that there is (or can be) a United Nations.

A McCain administration would rule by fear, perceive right in terms of military might and subscribe to the idea of "do as I say and not as I do." As a consequence, instead of rebuilding the image of America as a model of justice and civility, it would further sully respect for this nation throughout the world.

Elliot D. Cohen, Ph.D., is a political analyst and media critic. His most recent book is "The Last Days of Democracy: How Big Media and Power-Hungry Government Are Turning America Into a Dictatorship." He was first-prize winner of the 2007 Project Censored Award.

coexistreflection.gif

If McCain wins I will be advocating and pursuing a second American Revolution.

If McCain wins I will be advocating and pursuing a second American Revolution.

I almost laughed at that... Thomas Jefferson would be astounded that the constitution has lasted this long.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Biological weapons based genotype? I know that McCain doesn't fit the character of being a dove, but that is just appalling, revolting, and most for all: Political suicide. No domestic or foreign body would agree on that.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You're still here? You should be in the library by now reading Macchiavelli's "The Prince", Plato's "The Republic", Europides' "Troy", Nietzsche's "Thus spoken Zarahsustra", or the history of politics. And while you're at it, some Dostovieski, Tolstoi and Goethe.

Oh, and you seem to be very concerned about national security, then read and learn the fallacies of false security by readin Shirer's "The rise and fall of the Third Reich", you will not find anything as comprohensive as that book. Now stop posting and start reading.

Ta, I've only read half of those. But no Kant or Hume?

Ta, I've only read half of those. But no Kant or Hume?

Yeah, them too. One could also add people like Shopenhauer and Wittgenstein, but let's do it one at a time, shall we?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Huh.

1) Yes, there ARE voters who actually believe Obama is Muslim, or let that suspicion influence them. They are, without doubt, idiots.

2) But Obama has always been prepared to attack Iran if Iran was deemed a threat. In that he was never really different from Hillary or McCain, just a little more cautious I guess. His wording was different, but his position wasn't.

3) To be fair, Jewish interests do have powerful lobbying power in the US and for all his talk of change and cleaning out Washington, Obama knows that the closer he gets to the White House, the less he can afford to ignore special interests groups. I have always said that the people can vote you into power, but its the politicians who let you do anything while in power.

4) Did we really think that *any* US president in the near future would do a sudden U-turn on Israel policy? That would cause a disaster in all senses of the word for US.

Jewish conspiracy?... Man, it's a shame such notions are still collectively accepted, if not shared.

It's incredible what an influence religion has on politics. It really shouldn't matter whether the president was christian, jewish, muslim, or whatever, but as an american presidential candidate you seem to have to be christian, in no case related to muslims, and be perceived as bowing to jewish interest groups. What an old fashioned cr** :sorcerer:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I like how it's never occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, it's not a good idea for Iran to acquire nuclear weapons.

I think it is a bad idea for any country to have nuclear weapons, but countries like Iran and North Korea especially.

Yuusha, if Iran gains nuclear weapons I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever they would use them. Sure the US has used 2 in the past for purposes of war but since we understood their true destructive power we have yet use a single nuclear device in warfare. I doubt the Iranians would show that level of restraint. Listening to the Iranian president, who wishes to commit genocide, I definitely do not want nuclear weapons in the hands of a theocracy.

If Iran was a democracy, that gave equal rights for their people inside their borders, and kept a degree of separation of church and state then I wouldn't be so worried, but as Iran is now... If you give a WMD to a man who fears no death and seeks to be a martyr then all you are doing is causing harm to yourself.

I don't think you understand the nature of middle east political rhetoric. This is grandstanding, not a homicidal maniac bent on self destruction.

If Iran got the bomb, all the players would be more likely to take it to that extreme, not just Iran, and on the other hand, maybe a dose of cold war is exactly what the region needs. Not worth the risk of course, but as long as were playing 'what if' it would be interesting to see what would happen to the if Israel and the US were forced to take an Islamic nation seriously.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.