US Presidential Elections

Gorth

I am sure that Germanys president, Vladimir Putin is quivering in his boots at the thought of McCain in The Oval Office :closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Putin would just make sure he does everything after McCain's bedtime at 2100. Obama he'd twist around his finger like spaghetti.

Is it just me or are the tyrannies waxing powerful again?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...Putin isn't the president anymore

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

...Putin isn't the president anymore

And he was never president of Germany... which was sort of my point :closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 5 weeks later...

Well, it may seem foolish, but one of the main reasons why I prefer Obama to McCain, is because when I look at McCain I see a politician with all the disgust that comes with that, and when I look at Obama I can actually see a human being.

I see McCain and I see another 4 years of Bush. Of course when people see Obama they see another 4 years of Jimmy Carter.

I would take Carter over Bush any day of the week.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Putin would just make sure he does everything after McCain's bedtime at 2100. Obama he'd twist around his finger like spaghetti.

Is it just me or are the tyrannies waxing powerful again?

It seems the same to me.

People seem to be dreaming of their Empire.

I don't know why.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I was just reflecting how much Clinton had contributed to the jif threat, through ignoring the growing problem under his watch, and most particularly failing to take action over the Balkans, which I'm beginning to see was the catalyst for Western jif growth.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

the jif threat

That's lemon juice, and anyway I thought we'd settled on 'islamofascists'?

With what I can only assume is girlish charm and aplomb I'd gone further to jifascists. Jif is easier to say.

-Elwood Blues

Choosy extremists choose Jif. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The whole islamofascist narrative makes me think too much of the anti-Jewish narrative of the last 2000 years.

Seems like the gullable are encouraged to engage in Crusades while the clever engage in Looting.

What a bunch of boorons.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

The whole islamofascist narrative makes me think too much of the anti-Jewish narrative of the last 2000 years.

Seems like the gullable are encouraged to engage in Crusades while the clever engage in Looting.

What a bunch of boorons.

Boorons? :rolleyes:

It's not anti-semitic to hate Nazis. :p

-Elwood Blues

Of course it is, they are humans too and deserve their right to speak freely! Their beliefs and traditions are just as important as other people's and we must accept them as they are.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Of course it is, they are humans too and deserve their right to speak freely! Their beliefs and traditions are just as important as other people's and we must accept them as they are.

Well, obviously.

-Elwood Blues

Their beliefs and traditions end when they start treading on other people's beliefs and traditions.

Their beliefs and traditions end when they start driving tanks across other people's beliefs and traditions.

fixed

-Elwood Blues

Can I just ask by wich standards does McCain have the repore of being the more suitable candidate as far as foreign relations and policy go heh?

Cos these last comments on Russia are a barrel of laughs... I was amazed with the level of patronising (of both G8 and Russia) in that speach, thats not high level politics material lol. I mean ok, Russia aint as free/just as the EU (then again neither is US lol) but the man is burning his vital bridges well before even reaching them heh... In the off chance he makes the whitehouse he`ll be living in a world when the west has to deal with both Russia and China more and more as an equal partners & players... He however seems to still be stuck in the 90s heh...

I mean you dont have to like them but heck since youre dealing with them and they pritty much have or will have your nuts in a grinder over energents and foreign debt not totally pissing them off would be a good idea. Heck its what all of us have had to do for the past few decades, now you`re about to find out how it feels first hand lol :thumbsup:

Only thing rivaling my amazement at this point is the mere shrug Moscow returned... Not even giving him the time of day. Well I`m betting that "KGB autocracy" forgives but never forgets heh...

Edited by Brdavs

Their beliefs and traditions end when they start driving tanks across other people's beliefs and traditions.

fixed

Hey, we aren't in China.

fixed

Hey, we aren't in China.

Nobody stands up to the Panzer division and survives. Nobody.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

fixed

Hey, we aren't in China.

Nobody stands up to the Panzer division and survives. Nobody.

Unless they were some kind of desert rat.

104983.jpg

I kind of see what you mean, brdavs. But also, I think that Putin's Russia, and China are unlikely to have such tender feelings as you credit them with. A tough stance is probably warranted, given their very aggressive moves in recent years. Arms to Sudan and Iran, expansion of strike airforces etc etc. I know I'm a dinosaur, but I can remember the last time we tried appeasement. Or at least I think I think I can. Unless that was just bathtime.

-Elwood Blues

Appeasement never works, but neither does being an overbearing warmongering jackass.