What are you playing now?

I think we need more regular updates on your GTA game. It's all I live for now. What colour are Niko's shoes? I feel this is essential information and won't be able to sleep until I know it.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Guest The Architect
I think we need more regular updates on your GTA game. It's all I live for now. What colour are Niko's shoes? I feel this is essential information and won't be able to sleep until I know it.

Forget the shoes! I want to know what car Niko's driving. Because he's not the type of guy that would drive different cars often.

Guest The Architect

I know some cheat codes. My brother uses them but I don't use them. I could give them to you if you like, but that depends on one thing - are you still playing GTA IV?

Still playing NWN2 mods, this time the fairly new Asphyxia. It's very good, just wish there was less humor in it. Don't get me wrong, the author is actually a very good writer, but I would've liked this mod to be super-serious. The change in tone occasionally feels a bit weird.

Nevertheless, definetely one of the best NWN2 mods yet.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I'm playing Tales of Phantasie, been a while.

Now that's a timeles classic!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

ToP is awesome!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just went to the mausoleum and it's really gripping me. I love the Seikendensetsuish(neologism, pshaw) combat, it's such a breath of fresh air after my tumble with Breath of Fire 2 and its horrible FF-boredom.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

fallout 2

unarmed character has successfully punched his way through New Reno and i'm now off to the military base to go punch lots of super mutants in the groin

TO DEATH

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Oblivion. This is a cool game.

haha what?

I can't believe you said that.

Next thing I know you'll be lining up for Fallout 3. Then hell freezes over. :)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Finished season 1 of The Wire. Exceptional show. 23:15 into the second season and not digging it so far but I'm guessing it'll improve once all the characters magically start working together as a team again.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Need help finding mods? :)

No, I need help installing the DLC I paid for but which won't install under Vista because Bethesda can't be bothered to update its stuff. Yes, I am still bitter. And yes, I do realise it's not your fault (sorry). :lol:

I am however rather worried now, because I would like to like Fallout 3 and I'm scared I'm going to be mouthing 'Die Bethesda Scum' over and over again as it installs (under Vista, presumably). :x

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Finished season 1 of The Wire. Exceptional show. 23:15 into the second season and not digging it so far but I'm guessing it'll improve once all the characters magically start working together as a team again.

uh... what?

wrong thread methinks

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Need help finding mods? :)

No, I need help installing the DLC I paid for but which won't install under Vista because Bethesda can't be bothered to update its stuff. Yes, I am still bitter. And yes, I do realise it's not your fault (sorry). :lol:

I am however rather worried now, because I would like to like Fallout 3 and I'm scared I'm going to be mouthing 'Die Bethesda Scum' over and over again as it installs (under Vista, presumably). :lol:

I would bet that you could try to install them on a non-Vista machine and then manually move them over to the actual install. I'm pretty sure that Bethesda doesn't update files with their DLCs and as such this aproach should work.

Need help finding mods? :x

There is only one mod worth anything.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I started a run of Metroid Prime 2 earlier. Picked it up at the same time as Ikaruga yesterday. I was slaughtering my way through a bunch of Space Pirates in the Agon Wastes, but then I ran into a boss fight and died. :)

Painkiller.

Getting all the souls is a bitch. They take ages to show up, and when they do, sometimes they're really far away due to the freaky physics.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: