Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

mmm, Yoda Stories :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yoda stories may have been the single biggest letdown in gaming for me. Ever. So hyped.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The first werewolf challenge on Warrior in the Aqua Capital underground is killing me.

But damn the game is luv <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, I know. Getting to know that beforehand almost made reading Gamefaqs forums worthwhile.

Hahhah. No.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

NG2 is in my GOTY candidate list. Finished it ages ago. I'm just waiting for the patch to play mission mode or additional replays.

Speaking of GOTY candidate lists, Castle Crashers is the next applicant. 4p co-op beat-em-up on XBLA. 1200 MS pts. Anyone who's not an idiot, get this game STAT.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Harumph. Bionic Commando Rearmed, best value for money evar.

That game eats the platforming genre alive, spits leaps-of-faith and doesn't even feature jumping. It's like making a fantasy action rpg without melee combat and somehow succeeding epicly. That said, the original game had already created the perfect model, this is afterall *just* a remake. But that does not make Grin's contribution to next-gen gaming any less worthwhile. They reimagined a forgotten classic into a game that beats most full price titles in the platform out of the freaking water. And the co-op is snuggly.

Total GOTY in my books.

kirottu said:

With that said though...Kusari-gama <3 <3 <3

kirottu said:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169669

Valve will be running dedicated servers on Microsoft's Live online service. And while they didn't indicate how many exactly they'd have going, they did imply that they'd have everyone covered, as in when you played online, you'd be on a dedicated server, period

I guess that's good.

Keeping on the online bonanza, writer Chet Faliszek said that Valve plans to get the DLC rolling much more quickly with Left 4 Dead than it has been able to for Team Fortress 2. Plans already in the works call for new campaigns, weapons, and boss infected (the game's zombie enemies). In addition, there were strong hints at a flamethrower coming not long after launch.

Though, given TF2 -___-, they might just charge us for that.

The team has also been conscientious about tuning the game to match the playing environment of the 360. Yes, a subtle amount of aim assist has been added, but it's unobtrusive. You also get a quick turn to flip around at a tap of the right bumper. Even with this, though, they've modified the A.I. some such that zombies are a little less likely to attack you from behind in the 360 version than in the PC version.

Fine with me.

Hadescopy.jpg

Oh yeah, I guess this is important too.

Splitscreen play will also allow you and a friend to play together on Live from one 360, and you'll be able to slice the screen whichever way you like -- horizontally or vertically.

Hadescopy.jpg