What is your favorite STAR WARS aircraft?

STAR

.........WARS

...................AIRCRAFT

What is your favorite STAR WARS aircraft*?

*Excludes Death Star, Star Forge, e.t.c.

Includes swoops, skyhoppers, e.t.c.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I say the TIE Interceptor. :)

EDIT: No, no. I change my vote. Puddle Jumper. Wait thats SGA. Ok, TIE Interceptor.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Hmmm....

I've always liked the A-Wing, I guess.

Then again, the X-Wing is a classic, the Millennium Falcon will always be special to me, and if we're talking raw power and maneuverability, then you can beat a TIE Defender. Definitely Star Destroyers for capital ships.

But if I had to pick just one, I guess I'd go for the A-Wing.

:o

X-Wing

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Got yellow fever? Besides the TIE Interceptor, my second choice would be the Falcon. Ebon Hawk is too low-tech. In 4000 years there must of been some improvement. Heh. At the rate things change in the SW galaxy, the people of Coruscant must of been a hunter-gatherer spieces nearly an infinite amount of years and years ago.

Twitter | @Insevin

Aaaah... the game TIE fighter. Finally a chance to crush rebel scum. Only I can't get it to work on my PC! *sad face*

TIE interceptor for style. Assault gunboat for bullseyeing rebels.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll assume you meant spaceship and add my vote to the Skipray Blastboat, if only for the awsome name.

The look with turning stabilizer fins is cool too. Yay for the Imperial Sourcebook for bringing us lots of cool ships, and yay for Zahn using those ships in his trilogy!

Hmm, but my picks... Hard to pick from so many cool ships...

Aircraft: Swoop.

Spacecraft: Virago, or if you really need a capital ship, the Immobilizer 418 cruiser.

SODOFF Steam group.

Hmm, it has to either Slave 1 or B-wing.

Skipray blastboat is also really cool, as is the Naboo Fighter.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What is your favorite STAR WARS aircraft*?

*Excludes Death Star, Star Forge, e.t.c.

Includes swoops, skyhoppers, e.t.c.

Exluding the unique stuff, such as the Death Star and the Starforge, it would have to be the Star Destroyer or its larger cousing the Super Star Destroyer. These are just classic.

Yes. No super weapons permitted. Question refers to anything that flies, but not resembling a motorcycle/tank. Swoops and landspeeders, snub fighters, bombers, interceptors, etc, etc, crusiers, destroyers, frigates, corvettes, flagships, etc, etc.

Just for clarification. :o

Oh, and if you like them- shuttles. :)

Twitter | @Insevin

TIE Oppressor.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 3 weeks later...