HALO VS STAR WARS

walkerguy

HALO VS STAR WARS  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What would win in a duel? (Equal skill/ability/etc)

• Lightsaber
    • Energy Sword
  2. 2. Which would kill faster?

• Blaster Rifle
    • Covenant Carbine
  3. 3. Which would you fear more if used against you?

• Both Death Stars (assuming they hadn't been destroyed) + the Star Forge
    • The Halo ring fleet

It's the idiot sale!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Lets get his party started. :thumbsup:

Oh the irony

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You know that doesn't make any sense, right?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I concur, Halo is nothing special - in fact I found it boring, slow, and repetitive when I borrowed a copy of Halo I for the PC. I assume that it must have been better on the X-box, but it would still be next-to-nothing when compared to other games that I was playing.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Halo is popular because it did what no other game had done before, made a console FPS that was actually fun to play.

People get up in arms about Halo 'not being that good' and in a sense they're right, but it's because they're judging it from completely the wrong point of view. The effect it's had on the genre and the indistry as a whole speaks for itself, but the point is that Bungie made a console FPS that WASN'T just a dumbed down PC FPS that you had to had to play with a contoler, it was designed for consoles and most of the indistry now follows the president it set.

Adding in coop at a time when coop games simply weren't being made restarted that phenomenon too and made Tale bitter and twisted.

Exactly the same thing is probably just about to happen to RTSs and it's going to incite the exact same 'it's not that good' responce from PC RTS fans for whichever console RTS eventally breaks the barrier of making a console RTS intuative and fun.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yes Xard, it did make sense :) You insulted me on the ban emoticon, "oh irony". You and the others who throw insults always hide afterward with "that's a misconception (or similar)" then play it off acting like the other person is uneducated or idiotic. I assume you will reply with such an answer and I expect you won't care because its the Internet. You can hide behind it. :down:

As for Halo, PC version SUX SO BAD ITS NOT FUNNY. Xbox edition good if like shooters and not necessarily a lot of story and plot. Also great SIMPLE, mind you multiplayer, nothing like Warcraft or your favorite online game. Repetitive? Its a FREAKING shooter, no offense. What do you really expect? What games do like so that I may concur, guys? May we actually have a few pleasant posts here and there? :ermm:

Also please vote. I don't stink or want to be banned, please for putting up dancing deodorant (if you're like WTF? then see earlier posts)

post-23038-1203458920_thumb.jpg

Twitter | @Insevin

but the point is that Bungie made a console FPS that WASN'T just a dumbed down PC FPS that you had to had to play with a contoler, it was designed for consoles and most of the indistry now follows the president it set.

And so the shooter went down the console drain as well.

A depressing history lesson, and a crappy game. All just in my opinion of course.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I dunno man, you look at stuff like Half-life 2 and Crysis, the 'cream' of the PC FPS crop and I really can't see how they're conforming to the 'console drain'. CoD4 is the only series that's really done that, but even the first CoD game was taking after Medal of Honour (with many of the same devs) which started as a console game, so there's not really much room for complaint there.

It sounds more like you're just bitter and twisted.

Hadescopy.jpg

Was that on PC? If so, yeah, that's entirely fair given what Rainbow Six used to be like (I was a big fan of the originals, and play vegas on the 360, but I wouldn't touch any R6 on PC past the second one).

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg