The second Neverwinter Nights 2 expansion pack coming?

funcroc

• 1 month later...
Nevermorph Nights 2: Mask of the Facehugger

Hey, a xenomorph that used Grobnar as a host could be interesting.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

George Ziets currently working on Elder Scrolls MMO?

George Ziets

Current: Lead Writer / Quest Developer at Zenimax Online Studios

Past: Creative Lead Designer at Obsidian Entertainment, Game Designer at Turbine, Inc., Producer at High Voltage Software

What a waste of talent :(

Didn't he come from a MMO background before doing the MoTB thing?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

George Ziets currently working on Elder Scrolls MMO?

George Ziets

Current: Lead Writer / Quest Developer at Zenimax Online Studios

Past: Creative Lead Designer at Obsidian Entertainment, Game Designer at Turbine, Inc., Producer at High Voltage Software

What a waste of talent :(

Didn't he come from a MMO background before doing the MoTB thing?

That would be the "Game Designer at Turbine, Inc" portion.

Nevermorph Nights 2: Mask of the Facehugger

Aw you're SO getting fired for breaking the news early! :shifty:

And I thought my "framerate" was slow. This one is responding to posts that are almost two months old! :shifty:

I wasn't here 2 months ago :blink: I'm just getting caught up!

I really wish George Ziets could've continued at Obsidian. From his effort in MotB, he seemed like a really good fit for the type of games Obsidian do. Ah well, best of luck to him and I hope we see him back at a single player RPG someday.

In other news, Rob McGinnis is hinting and teasing the community about a NWN2 expansion over at the Bioware forums: http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewt...um=109&sp=0

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Last I heard George is now a dev of Zenimax with possibility involved in the production of Elder Scrolls MMO.

:)

Sux.

Considering one major complaint I hear a lot about Bethesda games is that the story and dialogue isn't up to par, I hardly see how adding a strong writer is a negative thing.

Last I heard George is now a dev of Zenimax with possibility involved in the production of Elder Scrolls MMO.

:)

Sux.

Considering one major complaint I hear a lot about Bethesda games is that the story and dialogue isn't up to par, I hardly see how adding a strong writer is a negative thing.

Could it be because you fail to realize that George working for Zenimax might interfere with him working on the 2nd Neverwinter Nights expansion?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So is it correct that there are currently ZERO confirmed DnD games currently in production?

I'm actually pretty DnDed out. We've had a pretty good run of D&D games, and I think it's nice that we are going to see more variety on our RPG's.

Rob mentioned that the NWN2 team is currently very busy. Depending on the team size, it could either mean there is an expansion going on or simply patching as usual.

Hopefully they're busy on the patch, so that Mysteries of Westgate is released as soon as possible. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Can never run out of D&D... It's awesome!
For once I agree with you.

For the number of years computer games/RPG'S have been around, the number of quality D&D releases are very few and far between.

Hopefully they're busy on the patch, so that Mysteries of Westgate is released as soon as possible. :wacko:
In stores? Or still digital download only?

Not sure how excited I am about this