What you did today ...

Fionavar

I go back in 7 hours. I should get at least a few hours of sleep before then. 9am accounting is hard enough as it is.

If you need help maybe I can help you out buddy. :)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yeah I go back on the 18th. Pretty non-awesome that this is the first semester that I actually want to take like 6 classes but I can't get into anything else but the classes I already have because they are all full. Not to mention that the classes I want to take I pretty much need to take or else I can't exactly continue further in school becuase it's set up all retard like. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a part time job to keep me busy. It'll be something nice to have something on my resume that is longer than 3 months of work experience. :'(

I never understood the business of signing up for individual classes. It always struck me as more random and prone to over-booking than UK university. or maybe it's just that you blokes turn up?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I go back in 7 hours. I should get at least a few hours of sleep before then. 9am accounting is hard enough as it is.

If you need help maybe I can help you out buddy. :thumbsup:

The work isn't hard. It's the getting to class and staying awake that's hard.

Guest Accept

Today I've... slept. And slept. And then I watched a couple of movies, ate some and slept some more.

I'm quite proud of myself.

Edited by Accept

Guest The Architect

I wouldn't be proud of myself if I were you. :-

Right now I'm relaxing under my laptop under my air-con vent. I'm just taking things casually. And now I'm not under moderated status.

Edit: Under my laptop? Who do I think I am, Omelette? :-

Edited by The Architect

Guest Accept
I wouldn't be proud of myself if I were you. :-

Right now I'm relaxing under my laptop under my air-con vent. I'm just taking things casually. And now I'm not under moderated status.

I wouldn't be proud setting myself under moderated status. :-

And make yourself comfortable under your laptop. You don't deserve to be in front of it. ;)

And the clock is 02:52 AM here, so I'm heading for bed.

Edited by Accept

just got back from my brother's wedding

was weird really

I wonder what my sister's will be like.

He's a nice guy and all, but I don't uh... 'connect' with him. He likes cars, motorbikes, racing, getting pissed. I Like science, computers, philosophy, getting pissed.

So the only thing we have in common is getting pissed, which makes it awkward when we're not getting pissed - but it's great fun when we are!

Learning. I rebuilt my gf's PC (mainboard died) yesterday, so today I'll be extra busy learning for my examns in computer science and computational linguistics...

Oh, and I defragmented all partitions of my PC this morning. It's actually noticably faster now when accessing the HD :lol:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

tried to play aow: shadow magic, then the witcher, but no success. kinda can't play after hardly any sleep, two examns and work. can't do much else, either, not even sleep :)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority