What you did today ...

Fionavar

Yeah probably would be :D

Only thing with the lip piercings is that it's annoyingly hard to shave around them decently and I'm too damn lazy to take them out just for that :lol:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

haha yeah i'd be the same

oh, and to avoid turning this into a piercing thread, today i came up with an awesome idea for a photo shoot. i've just been doing a couple of sketches (even though i'm terrible at drawing) but i've come across a problem

i can't draw flowers dammit. in particular, roses

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Am I alone in that my first response to Daaave's picture was: "They must be there to prevent his pants from falling that far down again"?

Or am I just getting very old?

My first response was: "Is Daaave a woman?"

Only afterwards did the paaants-too-low thing command my attention.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Am I alone in that my first response to Daaave's picture was: "They must be there to prevent his pants from falling that far down again"?

Or am I just getting very old?

My first response was: "Is Daaave a woman?"

Only afterwards did the paaants-too-low thing command my attention.

I'm most definitely not a woman, no idea what gave you that impression. Not at all :lol:

I'm informed on a regular basis my trousers are to damn low, I find it comfortable though and am unable to wear them at a normal height so whatever ^_^

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The way I see it most people with piercings look ridiculous.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

I think your pierced hips look stupid to be honest, Daaave. Are you a Goth or something? You've also got black fingernail paint.

I went to a caucus.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It was fun.

Obama is winning Iowa with Huckabee getting the Republican side of things.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I think your pierced hips look stupid to be honest, Daaave. Are you a Goth or something? You've also got black fingernail paint.

Each to their own and all that.

I'm not a Goth no. I paint my nails lots of different colours, black was just the flavour of the week because I ran out of other colours.

Guest The Architect
Each to their own and all that.

That's only fair.

I'm not a Goth no. I paint my nails lots of different colours,

Why do you do that?

I'm a pretty boy. I don't paint my nails though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not a Goth no. I paint my nails lots of different colours,

Why do you do that?

I just do, it's one of those things. It's like how people wear necklaces/bracelets and such. No real reason to do it, I just like wearing nail varnish.

Maybe he likes to look pretty. Pretty boy.

I look pretty with or without makeup dear :*

Why yes they are rather fantastic aren't they. Want a feel? :*

Finally got the english version of Mass Effect. About time.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

at work getting very confused

an ex (well more of a friend i was just sleeping with) came online and started ranting about me about random stuff

she just came online and sent me a message saying "so how does it feel?" (which got Blue Monday stuck in my head)

how does what feel?! huh?!

then she was saying "you should know by now. you know how i think"

no i don't! what the hell are you on about?!

there's just no understanding females. so now she's all angry at me and i really have no idea whatsoever what's going on :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect
I'm a pretty boy. I don't paint my nails though.

Exactly.

Painting your fingernails isn't going to magically improve your face or anything.

at work getting very confused

an ex (well more of a friend i was just sleeping with) came online and started ranting about me about random stuff

she just came online and sent me a message saying "so how does it feel?" (which got Blue Monday stuck in my head)

how does what feel?! huh?!

then she was saying "you should know by now. you know how i think"

no i don't! what the hell are you on about?!

there's just no understanding females. so now she's all angry at me and i really have no idea whatsoever what's going on :(

It's the hair, you cretin ****er!

Maybe she was drunk. Sounds like she was on the piss to me.

You should understand your own kind as well.

:shifty:

I just do, it's one of those things. It's like how people wear necklaces/bracelets and such. No real reason to do it, I just like wearing nail varnish.

Yeah fair enough. I think it's weird, but to each his own I guess.