What you did today ...

Fionavar

your hips? Like, waist hips? How does that work?

Like this. :bat:

post-2029-1199391686_thumb.jpg

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

nice

looks like you'd have to be pretty careful with it though

what's the healing time like with that do you know? i've always been kinda curious about surface piercings

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Am I alone in that my first response to Daaave's picture was: "They must be there to prevent his pants from falling that far down again"?

Or am I just getting very old?

Edited by Enoch

nice

looks like you'd have to be pretty careful with it though

what's the healing time like with that do you know? i've always been kinda curious about surface piercings

Thanks.

Just have to make sure you don't knock them about too much really. Don't have to pay them anymore attention than an average piercing surprisingly.

Majority of the healing takes about 4-6 weeks. Obviously varying depending on the person. After that it takes another few months for them to fully heal up. Three is usually seen as the average for these. Not too bad really.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Am I alone in that my first response to Daaave's picture was: "They must be there to prevent his pants from falling that far down again"?

Or am I just getting very old?

Second'd

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Don't have to pay them anymore attention than an average piercing surprisingly.

that does come as rather a surprise actually

i'm still rather piercing-free for the moment

my ex offered to pay for me to get a PA, but screw that.... :bat:

Don't have to pay them anymore attention than an average piercing surprisingly.

that does come as rather a surprise actually

i'm still rather piercing-free for the moment

my ex offered to pay for me to get a PA, but screw that.... :bat:

Haha, that's been suggested to me on a number of occasions. Shockingly enough though I decided I'd prefer to avoid needles in that general area ^_^

yeah i hear that

certainly not an area i'd want to get poked with needles :bat:

I know a guy that got it stretched 8mm. It's the most terrifying thing I could possibly think of tbh. :|

yeah i hear that

I know a guy that got it stretched 8mm. It's the most terrifying thing I could possibly think of tbh. :|

jesus! 8mm?! :o

that's just madness

oh, and Gfted1, a PA is a piercing in your.... dangly bit... o:)

A friend of mine got one. Not a super good friend, but a buddy of mine. He offered to show it to us. I declined.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm pretty sure you can get both. I think the kid I know got it on the uh, upper part I guess.

yeah i hear that

that's just madness

oh, and Gfted1, a PA is a piercing in your.... dangly bit... o:)

Isn't it just, apparently the whole experience made him pass out in agony for the first stretch. For the rest of them he drank lots of Vodka beforehand to numb it :D

oh, and Gfted1, a PA is a piercing in your.... dangly bit... :bat:

Thats what I figured. Is it a piercing in the sack or in the shaft? Is it a big hole like Daaave's earring he spoke of a few months ago?

You get it pierced from the outside of the frenulum and into the urethra.

The original piercing is normal sized (1.6mm usually) you can stretch it though if you so choose.

yeah i hear that

that's just madness

oh, and Gfted1, a PA is a piercing in your.... dangly bit... :o

Isn't it just, apparently the whole experience made him pass out in agony for the first stretch. For the rest of them he drank lots of Vodka beforehand to numb it :D

lots and lots and lots of vodka i'd imagine o:)

yeah i hear that

that's just madness

oh, and Gfted1, a PA is a piercing in your.... dangly bit... :o

lots and lots and lots of vodka i'd imagine o:)

I know for the third set of stretches he drank until he was passed out on his kitchen table then his girlfriend did it for him. :o

I had the (mis)fortune to witness this event.

jesus

no way in hell would i let anyone do that to me >_<

He thought that was preferable to being concious while it was happening. I can see the guys point tbh.

He'd completely forgotten about this arrangement when he came round a few hours later though so didn't realise it had been done until he went for a shower in the morning :lol:

I was considering getting my septum done a few weeks ago. Came to the conclusion it wouldn't suit me though. It's one of those things where you either look awesome or like a total retard it seems.

I just asked folk to try and picture me with one done first. Best thing do if you're unsure about a piercing I find.

I've got double snakebites in my lip. They're so good. Love them like children ^_^