What you did today

Walsingham

The ongoing saga of awesomenes what is the lives of the members.

I'm currently languishing in a large bean bag, after having been hopped up on a half gallon of inoculations this morning. My left arm is beginning to stop moving. It's kind of cool.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:aiee: Today sucks, this thread sucks. Why close a perfectly good thread? :aiee:

:aiee:

Being a cyber-cretin I can't explain the technical reason. It's just that massive long threads annoy the servers or something. It's either close and renew them, or we have to buy the servers ice-cream.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I suddenly remembered the song 'Closing Time' by Semisonic. I now feel compelled to wander the darkened chilly streets and find a pub.

-Elwood Blues

I suddenly remembered the song 'Closing Time' by Semisonic. I now feel compelled to wander the darkened chilly streets and find a pub.

I still hear that song at work from time to time. I'm gonna have a shower, then risk a trip to an overpacked mall to go get a haircut. Oh freakin' joy.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I still hear that song at work from time to time. I'm gonna have a shower, then risk a trip to an overpacked mall to go get a haircut. Oh freakin' joy.

Well, I hope you know how to duck. :brows:

I am considering getting a VGA HD AV cable for my XBox 360 so I can play it on my monitor, but then again I could get a HD TV tuner card and plug it directly without an additional cable, but the cable would be a cheaper solution.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Um... Why would anyone check for a part in one product for a different product?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Today my computer decided to mess up and delete 3 months work of college coursework that's due in tomorrow.

Oh joy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Today my computer decided to mess up and delete 3 months work of college coursework that's due in tomorrow.

Oh joy.

:)

That's kind of a nightmare of mine. I used to back-up everything onto two separate CDs every evening, plus upload it to Hotmail.

I hope you manage to get it back.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Oh joy.

:)

That's kind of a nightmare of mine. I used to back-up everything onto two separate CDs every evening, plus upload it to Hotmail.

I hope you manage to get it back.

I'm usually really careful about that kind of thing as well. Think this is the first time I haven't had about 3 or 4 back-up's of stuff.

Typical really. One time I don't do it is the one time things mess up.

Yeah, I'm going to try and sort it out tomorrow when I'm less tired. If I can't get it back I'll have to go back to a save from the middle of October that's on the college computers and do it all again.

Just praying I can get some sort of extension now. My teachers don't tend to be very understanding about these things unfortunately.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Well, I hope you know how to duck. :)

Wow, tasteless and you are like two peas in a pod, aren't they?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I have an exam in about 9 hours for accounting. I haven't studied but I'm confident I should do fine and even if I don't I only need to score a few points to pass. As of right now if I get a 9.5 out of ten on this assignment which is definitely possible I'll have a straight up 70 without the final exam factored in so really I could fail it miserably and score a 10/20 and still get a B. I like those kind of odds.

I also have an astronomy exam later tomorrow and my online history exam opens tomorrow as well so I'm going to be quite busy tomorrow. But after that theres going to be some extreme halo playing going on and I mean extreme since me and my friend are both extremely good when we play late at night. And of course I'm getting the Witcher for Christmas and I might get a job as well but I'm starting to think that I take advantage of my free time way too much to have a job. But the draw of extra money is a very powerful incentive.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Think this is the first time I haven't had about 3 or 4 back-up's of stuff.

Real men don't do backups

Which is why real men do cry sometimes

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sorry, but it had to be said. However, taking cover and being able to dodge attacks are indeed good life saving skills even without a rabid gunman around during the holiday season. Especially you are looking at a single special gift for a loved one, which there is only one left, and you are just one oout of 30 trying to get it.

I have an exam in about 9 hours for accounting. I haven't studied but I'm confident I should do fine and even if I don't I only need to score a few points to pass. As of right now if I get a 9.5 out of ten on this assignment which is definitely possible I'll have a straight up 70 without the final exam factored in so really I could fail it miserably and score a 10/20 and still get a B. I like those kind of odds.

I had my accounting mid-term exam on monday evening. Except for the test that I missed (damn you flu!), I have yet to score lower than 95% on anything in the course. Hopefully I can keep that streak intact. My management exam in 5 hours on the other hand, is a different matter. Only need 4/30 to pass the course, but I need a 14/30 to keep it above 60% and I dunno just how well I'm going to do on this exam. Really unprepared. I didn't soak up much of anything from this course. :lol:

Sorry, but it had to be said.

No, actually, it didn't. I don't see how hunting for christmas presents compares to running for your life. Idiot.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I also have an astronomy exam later tomorrow and my online history exam opens tomorrow as well so I'm going to be quite busy tomorrow. But after that theres going to be some extreme halo playing going on and I mean extreme since me and my friend are both extremely good when we play late at night. And of course I'm getting the Witcher for Christmas and I might get a job as well but I'm starting to think that I take advantage of my free time way too much to have a job. But the draw of extra money is a very powerful incentive.

Good luck with the exam. Although anyone who figures teh odds like yu have probably doesn't need luck in an accounting exam.

I stayed up until 03:00 this morning watching an old BBC docudrama called Threads. It was made in 1984 and shows what would happen before, during, and after a nuclear exchange. It was absolutely horrifying. Very powerful writing overcame the pretty poor video quality.

-Elwood Blues