Your favorite game

The Owner

NHLPA Hockey 93 for the Sega Genesis was the first video game I was ever obsessed with, though it is far from perfect. If EA somehow was able to combine the action, speed, and SFX from 93, with the gameplay refinements of NHL 94, with the feature set of NHL 95...then you'd have the most perfect video game EVAR.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I can never answer this question with a single title. The answer is unreliable because my memory fades of some games and other games are still fresh in my mind.

Games that have been the answer to this question:

Final Fantasy VII, Xenogears, Final Fantasy Tactics, Suikoden II, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Heck, right now I want to say Metroid: Zero Mission. And if Xenogears wasn't on there I might have Xenosaga: Episode III.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Eh, I don't really have a favorite. I played the crap out of Crackdown, but that was only because it was Co-op.

Not saying it was my favorite game, but just that it kept me entertained for a really long time.

Edited by Krookie

Fallout 2 and Planescape Torment

OR maybe it's Fallout 1 and Planescape Torment

Heh

Some other games on my best ever list:

System Shock 2

NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer

Baldur's Gate 2

HL's

Metal Gear Solid

KotOR 1

Deus Ex

...and stuff, but those came to my mind right now :)

I'd guess Bloodlines would be there if I'd actually played the game more than 5-6 hours. Nowadays I can't find copy.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fallout 1 is my top game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"