Character love stories

i hated baodurs voice it alwayse souds like he's wispering and it gets annoying

I hate people who hate Bao's voice. He is a broken man who destroyed a planet and killed thousands of soldiers with that MSG of his design. Do you expect him to be cheerful?

As for those... fanfics, sometimes female gamers scare me a bit. Check the NWN 2 boards: Shirtless Saga is 1209 pages long, while its male counterpart Chainmail Bikini Chronicles hit the 200th page only recently. Just think about it. I wonder why nobody has developed a Tomb Rider for girls yet. You know, a handsome muscular man with his torso naked runs around and shoots stuff. There is a market for such things.

20795.jpg

agreed. He's soft-spoken sure, but his voice is still nice. :rolleyes: So for everybody gushing about Bao, look what I found: Bao-Dur wears Jedi Robes. It's about time for this. I have to put him in just his normal clothes half the time, to keep his force powers from being gimped.

It would have been really nice if the romances in this game had been completed. And male Exile could choose between Visas, Mira, and Brianna, and Fem Exile could choose between Atton, Mical, and Bao, but alas... it wasn't to be. Oh, yeah, and DN, I would play a mod for Atton romance if someone chooses to make one.

qt3.14159 (should I just call you Cutie?), we could really start up our own Lynch society with the amount of nay-sayers around here. For everyone who didn't see it last time:

. o:)

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

[quote name='H

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

if you want him to wear some armour but not have force powers restricted, there's always the miner uniform...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

the exile dosn't mope all the time even though he/she is responible for all those deaths

Uh... So what? People aren't the same. What breaks one may have little effect on another.

20795.jpg

Oh, yeah, and DN, I would play a mod for Atton romance if someone chooses to make one.

I'll see if I can dig one up - I'm almost positive there was one made awhile ago and uploaded to PCGAMEMODS - hopefully it survived somewhere else. :lol:

Oh, and I get to go see Spamalot next month! WOOT!!!

Great show. :shifty:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

agreed. He's soft-spoken sure, but his voice is still nice. :shifty: So for everybody gushing about Bao, look what I found: Bao-Dur wears Jedi Robes. It's about time for this. I have to put him in just his normal clothes half the time, to keep his force powers from being gimped.

In the unmodded game, Bao-Dur cannot wear robes because of his arm, but it was intended that you should be able to sacrifice a robe that only he could then wear, except the feature was never implemented... Not sure where I read that, though.

However, there is one piece of clothing in the unmodded game that Bao-Dur can use. It's the miner's uniform the exile finds at the beginning of the game. It's crap, but it can modified in-game, which is still better than regular clothes.

It would have been really nice if the romances in this game had been completed. And male Exile could choose between Visas, Mira, and Brianna, and Fem Exile could choose between Atton, Mical, and Bao, but alas... it wasn't to be. Oh, yeah, and DN, I would play a mod for Atton romance if someone chooses to make one.

I don't know... It seems to me they intentionally avoided letting Mira be a romantic interest, and I don't think it's right for Bao-Dur either even for a female Exile, due to the role he plays in the story as the old "war buddy" who is the only one who can sympathize with the exile's problem. A romance would somehow be in the way of that...

Yeah, I know - Blasphemy! Blasphe-you... :lol:

However, there is one piece of clothing in the unmodded game that Bao-Dur can use. It's the miner's uniform the exile finds at the beginning of the game. It's crap, but it can modified in-game, which is still better than regular clothes.

Or you can simply avoid giving him Force powers the use of which is restricted by wearing anything heavy and give him a nice suit of armor.

20795.jpg

so you're saying i'm a bearded lady then huh Archie?

would it disappoint you if i told that even if that were true, i'd still have standards, and therefore still wouldn't be interested in you?

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!