Character love stories

IF the Exile had even been allowed to catch anybody, which is what this vid was all about. SW Kotor 2 Romances.

From your link:

Playing as a female will give the the option of three buff, charming guys.

Did this guy play the same game I did?

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

I don't know. Bao's really buff, and, in my books, charming. :thumbsup: *is a raving Bao fangirl*

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Absolutely, Bao is incredible. That physique, that voice, he's awesome, but you don't get to romance him at all. It's not even cut or anything (that I'm aware of) it's just not there.

And as we've all discussed before, Disciple falls waaaaay short on the romanceable category... he's just too young and naive to be attractive in any way other than a "ooohh, let's see if we can corrupt him" kind of way...

Absolutely, Bao is incredible. That physique, that voice, he's awesome, but you don't get to romance him at all. It's not even cut or anything (that I'm aware of) it's just not there.

Yeah, unfortunately the closest thing you get is the following:

Exile: Maybe it's because I stopped wearing that boring Republic uniform.

Bao: I'll freely admit that your new clothing is an improvement. But that's just a pleasant distraction.

:thumbsup:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Guest The Architect

Lol, I didn't think Bao would be well liked because he's so quiet *cough* no personality *cough*, or so one may ascribe his lack of interaction in the game to.

But it's not about that, is it? You women just have a thing for horny men, haw haw haw am I right? :o

Lol, I didn't think Bao would be well liked because he's so quiet *cough* no personality *cough*, or so one may ascribe his lack of interaction in the game to.

Bao has plenty of personality, IMHO. Just get max influence with him and hear his conversation with Mandalore. Yikes!

But it's not about that, is it? You women just have a thing for horny men, haw haw haw am I right? :o

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that joke I'd be richer than J.K. Rowling. :p :p

Guest The Architect
Bao has plenty of personality, IMHO. Just get max influence with him and hear his conversation with Mandalore. Yikes!

Oh yeah, I remember that. T3 aside, everyone else can be potentially split into conflicts. You've got Visas/Handmaiden, Atton/Disciple, Mira/Hanharr, HK-47/GO-TO.. it would only seem fitting to have a Bao-Dur/Mandalore conflict as well, but that was never planned. Surprising, given Bao-Dur wanted to rip his head off.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that joke I'd be richer than J.K. Rowling. :o:p

I didn't realise it was such a commonly used joke. :p

Edited by The Architect

Oh yeah, I remember that. T3 aside, everyone else can be potentially split into conflicts. You've got Visas/Handmaiden, Atton/Disciple, Mira/Hanharr, HK-47/GO-TO.. it would only seem fitting to have a Bao-Dur/Mandalore conflict as well, but that was never planned. Surprising, given Bao-Dur wanted to rip his head off.

There is one still in game, but the other one was cut or just doesn't trigger. Neither does his conversation with the Exile where he gives the following threat: "Don't worry about me, I won't cause any problems. But if Mandalore steps out of line, I'll put him out the airlock."

I didn't realise it was such a commonly used joke. :p

I visit lots of forums and make no attempt to hide my Bao love so I've heard the joke a lot. :o:p

Edited by Mellypie

Bao may be quiet, but he has tons of personality. Much moreso than Mical, anyhow, who I see as the accountant of the group...

Bao Dur has a really weird voice

it's like he's permanently half asleep and everytime to talk to him it's like he's just woken up

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Actually, I think Bao's voice makes me think that he's so smart that his mind works much faster than his mouth and he gets distracted before the next word comes out and he has to backtrack to finish speaking the thought...

But whatever it is, it's damn sezzy.

You could easily mod a romance with either one of them (bao dur or atton) into the game, although I am not quite sure why you would want to. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It's not even cut or anything (that I'm aware of) it's just not there.

I read somewhere that Bao-Dur was originally going to be romancable, but they dropped it. I guess he just wasn't screwed up enough for it to be in the final game. :ermm: