What are you playing now?

Gorth

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (Live)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (Live)

hehe you're playing Pink Floyd huh?

now that's a game i haven't heard of before >_<

i'm just stuffing round on Oblivion killing deer with fireballs :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Here I was wondering why I didn't break TA's combo back at the right thread.

And I guess I like mature.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

pink floyd? that reminds me of that cool adventure game with floyd, the alien... what was that called again?

I agree. The promise of Dreamfall: Chapters made it bearable somewhat, though those don't seem to be coming any time soon.

ah, pity :lol: I was thinking about at last playing dreamfall, but this discourages me.

Now playing: Disciples 2. I need a leader on Lvl. 10 to import into the addon and haven't kept my saves from the first two playthroughs x years ago, so I had to restart the original yet again. Still fun though.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Pink Floys is awesome. (Anotehr Brick) In The Wall is super awesome.

Anyways, I'm still playing NHL 08. I'm in my 4th season in my franchise. I gretaly improved from my first two years ins eason three. I finished with 92 points, 1 point out of the plkayoffs, and 30 more points than season 2. Hopefully, I'll make it to the play offs this year. A poor start though as I'm only 1-2-2. HA!

Lundqvist managed to win both the Hart and Vezina for me. I was kinda surprised as I was expecting Dipetrio to win it a she had superior nnumbers across the board. then again, the computer liekly realized my team was horrible ats coring goals so Lundqvist basically carried us. Heh.

This game, despite some annoyances, is the best NHL game ever.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Pink Floys is awesome. (Anotehr Brick) In The Wall is super awesome.

Anyways, I'm still playing NHL 08. I'm in my 4th season in my franchise. I gretaly improved from my first two years ins eason three. I finished with 92 points, 1 point out of the plkayoffs, and 30 more points than season 2. Hopefully, I'll make it to the play offs this year. A poor start though as I'm only 1-2-2. HA!

Lundqvist managed to win both the Hart and Vezina for me. I was kinda surprised as I was expecting Dipetrio to win it a she had superior nnumbers across the board. then again, the computer liekly realized my team was horrible ats coring goals so Lundqvist basically carried us. Heh.

This game, despite some annoyances, is the best NHL game ever.

XBOX360 version?

KotOR 1. This time with EAX 3 on the sound and with 8xAA and 16xAF. Hopefully, Team Gizka will have their restoration project for KotOR II done by the time i am finished with this game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'd be playing a copy of BG&E my friend lend me, if the installation worked. Or rather, the seond cd.

Heck, I want to play this game so much. Even the installation song(Propaganda) is awesome. I mean, Bulgarian?!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

BG&...E?

I guess I'm still slugging through Fallout 2

Beyond Good and Evil?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Beyond Good and Evil?

me feel dumb now

Finished FF Vs TTR, today after having it lying around on my hard drive for the longest time. Great fun even if Tombstone is way too overpowered.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Finished FF Vs TTR, today after having it lying around on my hard drive for the longest time. Great fun even if Tombstone is way too overpowered.

One of my fave. games ever. Too bad that Irrational(2K Whatever) never will make a sequel to that one. Now they are "too big" to make such masterpieces.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I finally made time to beat Katamari Damacy. Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting any of the sequels. Way too kitsch.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Alien Shooter: Vengeance

Damn cool game!

Oh god. Just finished playing that game on easy. That's a lot of monsters and I was only playing on easy! >_<

Ended up using machine guns for almost the entire game. My machine gun skill was 115 by the time I finished after you took into account the implants I was using as well. The top machine gun dealth 180-210 damage with a massive rate of fire. Once you pick up the Volcano you can pretty much run straight at a mob of any size of anything smaller than the rocket launchers and not have anyone come near you.

Baldur's Gate 2. I have a mod to beta test.

Which one?

Deadly Obsessions

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Unreal Tournament 2K4. I tried UT3 but it discontinued the Lightning Gun and made the Shock Rifle Less useful. UT3 is more In Your Face action. UT2K4 has better menu options, long range weapons seems to have a better chance, and the dodge-jump action helped me aim a ton. Ill give UT3 another try here and there, but for 2 weeks straight i only played UT3 and felt it was only so so compared to the gameplay of UT2K4.

I wonder if there going to make another UT sequel soon like they did with Unreal 2K4 right after they made Unreal 2k3.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Beyond Good and Evil

Good game, although I have no idea what happened to my copy :digs around and finally gives up:... :ermm::)

Good game. Commercial failure. We'll never get to see a sequel. :'(

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."