Mass Effect

Bokishi

I've just barely scraped through a battle against Matron Counsellor Deanna Troi or whatever her name was and her gang. Please tell me that's as tough as the combat gets.

Yes! I found this "Boss fight" as tough as it gets. All those Asari Commandos... It's worse than the FINAL battle, IMO.

930279_20071121_embed050.jpg

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

In my opinion, that is the toughest fight in the game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I don't think that was the hardest. I don't know, I think I had ore trouble with the respawning asari thing from that plant thing on the planet with that ne colony. You know the one? I think it might have soemthing to do with when you do them. And certain classes handle certain boss battles better.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is music to my ears, folks. Now I feel more confident that the combat won't prevent me continuing. This is a really enjoyable game so far, gorgeous graphics, great setting and interesting NPCs. :o

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It isn't the toughest fight Steve. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Thorian fight was tough but Benezia is tougher. In my last playthrough on the 360 version I had an Infiltrator, Wrex, and Liara, and we just owned the Thorian with ease. Each time that Asari clone showed up, a double team of throw catapulted her over the edge, taking a few creepers on occasion while my character sniped as many enemies as possible, including those blasted tentacles.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Thorian wasn't very hard for a shotgun with shredder ammo. Of course I did that one last so power levels might have something to do with it. Benezia was way more challenging for me, but I did that one much earlier.

This is a decent game. Not unimaginably great, but good. Pretty typical of BioWare these days.

SODOFF Steam group.

Man, of all the fights in the game, the endboss felt easiest to me.

lol power spam

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I feel sorry for the person who isn't charismatic enough to avoid one of the saren fights...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah I "missed" the first fight.. is it though?

well... theres the charismatic fight then he comes back to haunt you... or rather his body does.

I've rescured Liara, done Noveria, became a commando and am just starting Feros. Words cannot express how much I have come to hate decryption. Arggghhhh. I am so bad at it that I spend hours reloading and reloading because on all too many maps, every danged container makes you do that stupid game.

I just needed to vent.

Carry on.

I don't mind the descryption thing, though my computer seems to lag when I enter them, so I always have 2-3 seconds less to finish it.. when I reach level 20+ I usually have enough omnigel (sounds so disgusting) for it not to be a problem.

Fortune favors the bald.

Eventually you won't need money anymore so you'll omnigel your equipment instead of selling it. Then it gets easy.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Eventually you won't need money anymore so you'll omnigel your equipment instead of selling it. Then it gets easy.

only after you get the rich achievement! (LOVE the HMW weapons.)

At last, a game that rewards my tendency to hoard money and only use what I find. :bat:

I just finished Mass Effect. I liked this game a lot. I don't think I'll bother to write much of a review because it's all already been said better by others, but one thing does stand out (having just watched the ending). I was impressed at how the Renegade/Paragon system worked. I know Bioware tried to get away from simple good v. evil in Jade Empire, but Closed Fist never really persuaded me that it was anything other than evil with a funny name. Renegade felt different and much more consistently implemented, as though all the writers were singing from the same hymn sheet, so to speak. I shall now play as a Paragon. o:)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There are four different endings plus the choices of three romances and atleast 1 or maybe two more party member deaths (for a total of 3 possible). If memory serves...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

what are the four endings?

Human empire

Human led council

humans join the council

and...