Zero Punctuation - Yahtzee reviews

Pop

EST Midnight. Whatever that means.

Might as well check tomorrow.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

And it is awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Drake's Fortune is this week and we finally know what the bugger looks like!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/v...Drake-s-Fortune

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

...he...he kind of looks like my step uncle. But then again I suppose all English people look the same with the exception of Walshingham whose like Brad Pitt banged some hot chick who ended up banging Hulk Hogan then like Jesus came down and like intertwined the man stuff and thus the second coming of Walshingham aka Jesus 2.0 (now with Norse god bad ass-ness)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Finally? This isn't the first time he's shown a picture of himself. Remember the visit to Valve? He took a picture with Gabe Newell.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finally? This isn't the first time he's shown a picture of himself. Remember the visit to Valve? He took a picture with Gabe Newell.

he was also on Xplay for the GDC coverage.

I rather liked the "press X to dodge" bit that he did when we were staring at him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why does everyone hate DMC for deciding to try adding a TAD more story than DMC3

Why does everyone hate DMC for deciding to try adding a TAD more story than DMC3

Because it suffers from the same syndrome as Ninja Gaiden: Excellent combat, and a really, really bad story.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Don't confuse Yahtzee with "everyone." He rarely speaks for everyone. Though many love to mime him and repeat his opinion as if it is in synch with their own (even if they lack any exposure to the relevant material).

Many people do actually like the story for DMC4. The only common complaint I've seen is that Nero's girlfriend is cardboard. Other than that, I've heard nothing but thumbs up.

Edited by Tale

Don't confuse Yahtzee with "everyone." He rarely speaks for everyone. Though many love to mime him and repeat his opinion as if it is in synch with their own (even if they lack any exposure to the relevant material).

I'll be here anytime you actually want to defend the Witcher with anything other than "but but but roleplaying" and "hurr ur stupid lol hurr"

I'll be here anytime you actually want to defend the Witcher with anything other than "but but but roleplaying" and "hurr ur stupid lol hurr"

And I'll be here watching you beg for more arguments.

Edited by Tale

Pop, I beg you, you must go to troll the Codex with actual points. It'll be epic

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The "breaks flow" bit was a really great "wait, what?" moment.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Pop, I beg you, you must go to troll the Codex with actual points. It'll be epic

I've had about enough of the codex and I've never actually set foot in the forums.

I've lurked the Codex for years, as I have NMA - both interesting places, but I wouldn't want to post there.

I believe, however, that the current consensus on the Witcher is a 'sack of donkey crappers marinated in the Pacific Ocean'.

I believe, however, that the current consensus on the Witcher is a 'sack of donkey crappers marinated in the Pacific Ocean'.

You mean at the Codex? :p

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Many people do actually like the story for DMC4. The only common complaint I've seen is that Nero's girlfriend is cardboard. Other than that, I've heard nothing but thumbs up.

actually at least one other review i saw hated the fact that there were so many cutscenes. and generally the cutscenes will develop plot hence... I thought they hated plotlines.

The Burnout: Paradise is definitly the best yet. The insane DJ was hilarious... and I don't think he's nailed a game this well since MoH: Airborne.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY