Xbox 360

PRANG?!?

Llamas don't go prang. Trees don't go prang. Nothing found in nature goes prang! That means we are knee deep in the smelly stuff!

Deadpool rules.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

We played Ultimate Alliance instead.

But yeah, Deadpool is da bomb homie.

get him to try and talk to Black bolt

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I wish Microsoft weren't money-hungry dirtbags so I could play Xbox Live for free. :cat:

Then again, same goes for Blizzard and their 20$ per month rip-off...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I wish Microsoft weren't money-hungry dirtbags so I could play Xbox Live for free. ;)

Uh, it's like $7 a month for a gold account. Maybe if you can't come up with that tiny amount, you should stop playing games and go make a few dollars.

Seriously, these services aren't free because companies like Blizzard and Microsoft are in business, and their whole purpose is to make money. I'm not quite sure where that qualifies as a rip-off.

I wish Microsoft weren't money-hungry dirtbags so I could play Xbox Live for free. ;)

Uh, it's like $7 a month for a gold account. Maybe if you can't come up with that tiny amount, you should stop playing games and go make a few dollars.

It's actually cheaper than that: If you pay $49.99 for the year, it comes down to just over $4 a month.

manthing2.jpg

I wish Microsoft weren't money-hungry dirtbags so I could play Xbox Live for free. :yes:

And how much do you have to pay to play the equivalent game on the PC? ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Why is it every time a thread about consoles starts the PC fanbois have to put their two cents in? Look at Bok, he uses both and is pretty much as cool as they come. What's the excuse for the rest of you?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The ;) emote pretty much meant ''I'm just kidding''.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

PC versus Console? AGAIN?!?!?!

*zzzzzz* ;)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

;)

*looks around his apartment*

Neat?

Why is it every time a thread about consoles starts the PC fanbois have to put their two cents in? Look at Bok, he uses both and is pretty much as cool as they come. What's the excuse for the rest of you?

Phoenix Wright > Madden

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."