It's good to see that video games are going in the right direction.

Holy crap.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

I predict this will be the game that makes Roger Ebert eat his words.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wonder if they'll get Harrison Ford for voiceover work.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yes, oh god YES!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Lego Star Wars didn't have voicework, it had cutesy thought-bubbles. It did have wookie sounds, though.

Lego games are fun, but they're as far from challenging as a game can get. So it's an indulgence purchase at best.

Edited by Pop

Lego Star Wars didn't have voicework, it had cutesy thought-bubbles. It did have wookie sounds, though.

Lego games are fun, but they're as far from challenging as a game can get. So it's an indulgence purchase at best.

I don't know if anyone would really buy them for a challenge.

LEGO whips can't bend though!

They did have little rope though, so maybe it's made out of rope.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

All.Hail.LucasARTS.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Win

Aww, I can't hate LA anymore <3<3<3

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I can. :thumbsup:

Grrrr... :p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I wonder if they will make Lego KotOR.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The Bourne LEGOCY

HA!

I wonder how they'd implement the shaky cam.

MATT DAMON LEGOS!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm curious if they're going to do an Indiana Jones line of legos.

I thought they already had.

edit: guess not yet!

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/?page=pressde...ountrycode=2057

But they will.

Edited by Tale

Your probably thinking of Johnny Thunder.

Nifty, but I will never forgive lego for forcing me to build my own Jurassic Park line.

They came out with a brief Jurrassic Park "line" It was really a sub section under the Studios line, it was three or four sets, although they were geared more towards making a movie with them then anything, but they were still pretty cool. Lego really only recently got into doing a lot of non-original properties. It started with the Star Wars line.

Looking it up, apparently the same year they started Star Wars (1999) was the same year they discontinued Lego Space.