Bioshock!

Krookie

Edit: I hate Rosies.

Keep closing and opening the distance between you and Rosie and continuosly shoot with electric bucks. When you empty the clip, either try to keep the distance stunt on so that the golem can't decide whether to kick you or shoot you, or take cover. The stun from electricity gives you a bit of time to maneuver around.

You could also just use enrage or hypnotize.

Though if you have been harvesting Sisters, you won't see the latter one.

Or you could just use Electric Gel.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't even know what that is yet.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I actually think the Bouncers are more difficult to deal with than the Rosies. Before I take on either, I make sure my submachinegun is loaded with armor-piercing rounds. I alternate between Electro Bolt and electric buck until I need to reload. At that point I usually need to use an EVE hypo, so instead I switch to the submachinegun and dump the drum into the big daddy.

I think Bounchers are easy because if you can get into an open space, you can just strafe their attacks.

I think Bounchers are easy because if you can get into an open space, you can just strafe their attacks.

Yeah, I killed the first one with a mere revolver. I did die 4 times before I caught on that the charge doesn't follow your movement, but is instead a straight line. AFter that it was easy sailing.

Also, the recoil decrease upgrade to the Suomi-konepistooli(ehehe) is awesome. Or rather, the weapon worthless without it, which brings me to my actual point.:Guns are completely useless on their own. I understand that the game is supposed to encourage using both forms of offense(plasmids and weapons) in combination since most of the former have some kind of debilitating effect like freeze or stun, but later splicers eat lead like mad. I feel like playing Unreal sometimes, in a bad way. That game was absolutely notorious for having castrated all weapons. That said, telekinesis(die droids, die!) and other crazily effective plasmids like upgraded electro shock do remedy that.

All things said, SS 2 wasn't a lot better, until you got the hang of different ammo types.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But don't you have a bucket load of ammo to spend, anyway?

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I like it when splicers go down with just one bullet, makes it feel more like a film. It's also so much more satisfying :D

...do enemies require more damage to be done to them with the difficulty on hard?

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I actually think the Bouncers are more difficult to deal with than the Rosies. Before I take on either, I make sure my submachinegun is loaded with armor-piercing rounds. I alternate between Electro Bolt and electric buck until I need to reload. At that point I usually need to use an EVE hypo, so instead I switch to the submachinegun and dump the drum into the big daddy.

If you put on the physical plasmid that allows you to put out an electric discharge(I forget the name) after being hit, it helps alot. You get time to heal yourself and they are stunned momentarily.

I wacked a big daddy but the little girl disapeared into a hole and now she's gone. Do they come out or do i have to go find another couple?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Are you supposed to "collect" every little girl you come across, or can you ignore some of them and still get enough ADAM?

Its alot easier if you collect either way.

160- per little girl if you harvest

80 adam- if you spare them. (I think its either 3 in a row or 4 in a row)

but you get a gift of 200 gift from T. later on. Doesn't even it out exactly.... but doing the right thing isn't as much as a screw-over as you may expect from a morally ambiguous game.

Edited by Zero

Check the pause/save/escape screen to see how many are on the level, they do not respawn. For every 3 you save, you get a gift. It includes 200 ADAM, plus two other miscellaneous goodies, including Hypnotize Big Daddy Plasmid once.

Edited by Tale

I haven't played through the evil way, do you have to get cursed at by the big T. if you do evil?

Edit: I can't bring myself to kill little girls, even indirectly, in a video game.

I'm too much of a wimp to find out for myself :rolleyes:

or replace wimp with hyper-sensitive , depending on your macho meature and if you even measure it.

Edited by Zero

Check the pause/save/escape screen to see how many are on the level, they do not respawn. For every 3 you save, you get a gift. It includes 200 ADAM, plus two other miscellaneous goodies, including Hypnotize Big Daddy Plasmid once.

Twice, actually. There are at least 2 levels of Hypnotize Big Daddy, but they both take a full EVE hypo to use. The more powerful version lasts longer.

And if you kill the girls, Tenenbaum doesn't say anything.

I thought I got the second level of Hypnotize from taking PITCHAS!

I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.