Do you believe in aliens

The Man In Black

No no no, you are clouding the whole issue. The real question is: are we all Eldars alts and if we are, why does he allow us this much individuality? It's a conspiracy, I tells you!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

IMO, its close to statistically impossible that there arent other intelligent species in the universe. I would like to think they have visited Earth but the vast distance to even our closest neighbor probably rules that out. On the other hand I dont think world and culture spanning depictions of aliens is an accident either. Meh, on the fence on that last part.

Edited by Gfted1

I believe there is a conspiracy, and the govt dispatches loonies into the general populace to discredit the theory.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dont believe there is any other intelligent life in this galaxy, perhaps in some distant cluster of galaxies somewhere else but the odds that it would occur in our own are too small. Even with the several hundred billions of stars in the milky way.

Bacteria, spores etc. is a different matter though.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

IMO, its close to statistically impossible that there arent other intelligent species in the universe. I would like to think they have visited Earth but the vast distance to even our closest neighbor probably rules that out. On the other hand I dont think world and culture spanning depictions of aliens is an accident either. Meh, on the fence on that last part.

It's statistically impossible to say what is statistically impossible when our sample size is 1. Sure, the one planet we know of that supports life saw it evolve to the point of intelligence, but that doesn't give us any information as to either how unusual the existence of life is or how frequently life evolves to the point of human-level intelligence.

Any cover-up of the scale imagined by most UFO enthusiasts is simply beyond the capabilities of the U.S. government.

No alien has ever lied to me. Hence, I believe in them.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Furries exist so why wouldn't aliens?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The government isn't covering up anything. It's the Illuminati behind the cover ups. They're probably even run by aliens!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think it's Hugh Bliss.

Heja Sverige!!

Either that air base is absolutely awesome or you really need glasses.

Heja Sverige!!

So you thought the aliens came to our planet on F-15s or something?

Heja Sverige!!

^ Win

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Do you believe in magic?

Do you believe in love?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."