The funny videos thread

SteveThaiBinh

ROFL.

"Reeeeee!"

man, that kid should have been taken off WoW years ago. That's why I'm never playing the damn game.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A man has to suffer for his job.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Re: Videos that intentionally play with profanity (i.e.e Sesame Street). Though I appreciate the intent, I think they walk the line a wee bit too much. Some videos that have been censored, obviously context and content are important too, are okay. I would simply ask that when posting to videos that make use of profanity as its intent are not appropriate to the hope that everything here can be enjoyed by members of all ages that make up this community.

with respect,

F

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Re: Videos that intentionally play with profanity (i.e.e Sesame Street). Though I appreciate the intent, I think they walk the line a wee bit too much. Some videos that have been censored, obviously context and content are important too, are okay. I would simply ask that when posting to videos that make use of profanity as its intent are not appropriate to the hope that everything here can be enjoyed by members of all ages that make up this community.

with respect,

F

:lol::lol::lol: I don't believe it! There was NO profanity in it whatsoever - that's the whole joke. Sorry, but that was the dumbest bit of censorship on any moderator's part I've ever seen. And I come around on the net a lot.

;) for your action.

:lol: can't believe this *walks out of the board, shaking his head*

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Though I appreciate your PoV samm, my role is to see other's as well. After receiving some PMs that were concerned with the nature of the posts, I thought I would share the concern. Though you may not agree, I do hope you will help walk that line where all people can feel welcome. As this is not a private fora there remains decisions that have to be made in respect to the plurality that is our context. Please feel free to contact me through PM if you would like to discuss this further.

F

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

:lol: can't believe this *walks out of the board, shaking his head*

Does it beat the time when one unnamed moderator..ham censored a picture of a folded piece of paper? Who knew a piece of paper could be folded so wrong? Now that was dumb, this is nothing.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

:p can't believe this *walks out of the board, shaking his head*

Does it beat the time when one unnamed moderator..ham censored a picture of a folded piece of paper? Who knew a piece of paper could be folded so wrong? Now that was dumb, this is nothing.

I actually thinks it's sweet that you still remember that incident. :*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I saw that earlier today. Can you imagine if you paid 700 dollars for a 3DO back in the day and that game was your first purchase for another 50 bucks (Or whatever 3DO games used to cost)?

Have to admit the woman in that 'game' isn't bad looking at all. :) You'd have to negotiate the price ALL night though! :lol:

Kevin Spacey on David Letterman last night, trying to explain Twitter. :)

A highlight:

(after Kevin posts a quick tweet on his account while on the show...)

Mr. Spacey:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw the ad for The Sims at the end there. As they crest the hill, and the guy says 'unleash them on the world' my immediate and full-throated thought was "FRONT RANK.... FIRE!" Pure fething Zulu.

-Elwood Blues