• The egg
    • Both
    • Chicken tastes delishes
    • Eggs taste better then chicken
    • I'm a vegetarian
    • Cows rule
    • Cows suck
    • I only eat sea food
    • what the heck is a Chicken, Cow, or Egg?

Where's the option for psychotic rabbit, HUH?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Cows rule!

In all seriousness, a lot of species were laying eggs before chickens ever appeared. So, the egg.

True.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

the chicken!!!! if it was the egg then there was no one to incubate the egg.

"they" feed cows meat. yuck

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Guest The Architect

Huh? Someone doesn't know what a chicken, a cow and an egg is.

And before anyone asks or accuses, no, it's not me that doesn't know.

Edited by The Architect

Cows FTW!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

In the beginning was Gorth...

(then came computers, arpanet, internet, forums, purposeless forum posts with purpose questions, purposeless posts answering purposeless questions in purposeless posts and the world was not the same again)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think that the widespread acceptance of the theory of evolution has made this question completely useless.

Though, if I were religious, I don't suppose I'd like to think that God sat down one day and laid an egg.

I think that the widespread acceptance of the theory of evolution has made this question completely useless.

Though, if I were religious, I don't suppose I'd like to think that God sat down one day and laid an egg.

How do you think we got the Earth? He simply forgot to flush.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I was a vegetarian for a while. Then I realized I don't actually care about the animals and went back to eating my shrimp ramen with glee.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Doubtful. Most vegetarians I know just can't stand the thought they're eating something that was once moving around.

If someone is still a vegetarian to "save the animals" they are very misinformed, considering the trouble caused my growing and harvesting meat replacements.

It's basically a one-headed brahmin.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.