What are you playing now?

Darque

I was wishing for a good adventure amidst all the fps' I play.

Recently released Ankh, Broken Sword 4, Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened and Penumbra are all high quality adventure gaming.

And cost money.

I'm pretty satisfied with just replaying TLJ.

Edit: Also, found Beneath a Steel Sky, so I'll play that as well.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I say this alot, but I really need to switch my live account over to the 360. A buddy is going to lend me Crackdown soon.

Goood game... the "story" is short though.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tried Def Jam Icon, thinking it'd be somthing similar to the previous two iterations of the series (out and out brawlers) instead I find that it's heavily stylized and the fighting is klunky with the game just kinda tossing you into the game headfirst without much training.

The customization is nice, but I think that rather than call it Def Jam (which, while still being connected to the product, it's also the title of brawlers rather than stylized fighting) they should have just called it Icon.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Right now I'm playing Sam & Max (currently in Episode 2). This game is totally hilarious!

Are the Bone games any good, too?

I've heard not as good as San & Max's.

Ep 2 is actually weakest one of first season. Just wait 'till you get to "Abraham Lincoln Must Die!" ;):brows:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I crafted a full arcanium set in Overlord yesterday. I also sacrificed over 200 greens to increase my regeneration. I think I'll sacrifice the rest to increase my horde size then make a run through from the beginning area to get my horde back.

Then I might sacrifice them again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I crafted a full arcanium set in Overlord yesterday. I also sacrificed over 200 greens to increase my regeneration. I think I'll sacrifice the rest to increase my horde size then make a run through from the beginning area to get my horde back.

Then I might sacrifice them again.

The best way to get souls is in the dungeon. Automatically heals you after the fight. Beating up the beatles (Battler, Puff, Dazzler and Magma) nets you 75 souls. :rolleyes:

There are brown beetles? I thought that's what sheep were for.

There are brown beetles? I thought that's what sheep were for.

Yup. Battler Beetles give you yellow souls for your brown minions. Each beetle fight in the dungeon gives you 25 beetles to fight and each beetle gives 3 souls. The battlers can be a little difficult if you don't have your weapon upgraded. If it is upgraded then just wade in there without any minions and start smacking them around. If you don't have any minions with you, then you don't lose anything if you die. :rolleyes:

I definitely like

velvet

more than her sister. Barely a spoiler, but it's in tags anyway! If you hit her, she hits back!

:rolleyes:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I definitely like

velvet

more than her sister. Barely a spoiler, but it's in tags anyway! If you hit her, she hits back!

The sister does that too. :o I'm sitting at 0% corruption right now. Going for a fully 0% campaign before I restart and try to get that 100% corruption.