The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

I did. So, I'm listening that same.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mark Morgan - The Glow

Cheers, Pop.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

"you're so cool" - Hans Zimmer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ab1l2TwFp8

It always make me feel shiny.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I did. So, I'm listening that same.

Surreptitious reverse psychology - or, rather, shamelessly mawkish plaint|ploy -... score!

Rhymefest -

(feat. the Ol' Dirty Bastard). Incredible. Any rapper who has the sheer balls to name-drop When Harry Met Sally gets my respect. Edited by Baley

Rappers are always super into romantic comedies, esp. ODB. ODB, thats what we called him before in the states. Ah, mainstream rap, its been awhile since I knew anyone who was into that, besides the college freshmen or kids from my hometown.

The Sea and Cake ~ Polio

Sort of typical first album stuff. Hints of what they would become, but still pretty far from the mark.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

Cat's foot iron claw

Neuro-surgeons scream for more

At paranoia's poison door.

Twenty first century schizoid man.

Blood rack barbed wire

Polititians' funeral pyre

Innocents raped with napalm fire

Death seed blind man's greed

Poets' starving children bleed

Nothing he's got he really needs

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

John Zorn - Trembling Before G-d

And I guess it's music for a movie about gay and lesbian jewish people.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Sea & Cake ~ Hotel Tell (C's Mix)

I don't like this nearly as much as the original, but its atleast recognizable.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sheesh. I guess I couldn't have chosen a comparatively lighter tune. I'm amazed you people ever get out of bed! I like dark stuff, too, but take a break!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just because of that, I shall recite the lyrics to Eels "Elizabeth on the Bathroom Floor" where E recounts the last hours of his sister's suicide.

Laying on the bathroom floor

Kitty licks my cheek once more

And I could try

But waking up is harder

when you want to die

Walter's on the telephone

Tell him I am not at home

'Cause I think that I am going

To a place where I am always high

My name's Elizabeth

My life is **** and piss

Guest Jy Kon Star

The wounderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wounderful things! Their tops are made out of rubber their bottoms are made out of springs! Ther're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun! But the most wounderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one.

Tiggers are cuddly fellas Tiggers are awfully sweet Ev'ryone el-us is jealous thaat's why I repeat...

The wounderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are marvelous claps! They're loaded with vim & vigor they love to leap in your laps! They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun! But the most wouderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one. I-I-I'm the only...one.

The Tigger song rules.

Now I've seen it all.

The Beatles - Ticket to Ride

I think I'm gonna be sad

Think it's todaaaaaaaay, yeah

The girl that's driving me mad

Is goin' awaaaaaaaaaay

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Boards of Canada ~ Oscar See Through Red Eye

ELP's Brain Salad Surgery

lol, H.R. Giger

kirottu said: