Name that object

LadyCrimson

... thought it might be fun. :unsure:

Answer doesn't have to be too specific, as long as it's close etc. First bunch isn't too hard I hope - I'll add more when most or all of a bunch have been guessed - they'll get steadily harder, until I run out of ideas for object pictures. heh

1. 2. 3. 4.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lighter - correct.

Tree bark - no, but sort of in the ballpark. :unsure:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is the first one a pine cone?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pinecone sounds good to me. The third one looks like a carpet cross-section.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The first one's definitely a pinecone. The third seems to have a leather exterior, so I'm guessing the inside of a sofa or chair? As for the last, the shape somewhat reminds me of a retainer, but the air bubbles seem more reminiscent of those mats you put down for traction in a shower.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Check.

Is #4 one of them jug of water that go on a water cooler (on its side)?

Close enough. 2.5 gallon spring water container for the fridge. :aiee:

The third one looks like a carpet cross-section.

No, but it is kind of like a cross-section view of something ... and smaller than a sofa.

Since there's only that one left, here's another four.

5. 6.

7. 8.

.. I'm finding it difficult to think of odd angles or ways of looking at things - good practice for me. :D

Edit: why won't the pics stay in formation this time, darnit, heh

Edited by LadyCrimson

Guest Accept

Check.

Is #4 one of them jug of water that go on a water cooler (on its side)?

Close enough. 2.5 gallon spring water container for the fridge. :)

The third one looks like a carpet cross-section.

No, but it is kind of like a cross-section view of something ... and smaller than a sofa.

Since there's only that one left, here's another four.

5. 6. 7. 8.

.. I'm finding it difficult to think of odd angles or ways of looking at things - good practice for me. :D

Nr. 6 is styrofoam. :D

Edit: Ofc i meant Nr. 6. :aiee:

Edited by Accept

number 6 is that mushy material you use in packages.. (in Danish it's called Flamingo) - (Edit: Styrofoam apperantly in English)

the things in number 8 are the plastic ends of a comb for sure.

I'm guessing that number 5 is the tip of a pen.. and number 7 is some kind of reptile's eye..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Styrofoam/packaging, check.

It's not a comb specifically but close enough.

Hmm....time to make some harder ones. :D

This would make a great round in pub quizzes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hairbrush, yeah. :)

Glass bottle, spot on, good guess. It's actually a shot taken through the open top of the bottle, straight down, focusing on the bottom glass. And it's a Moosehead. :)

Yes, sorry, missed that reply - #5 is a ballpoint pen. :o