New Future Gamer in the world

Hurlshort

Made me wonder suddenly about what kind of games will she get to play?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

ANYTHING BUT BARBIE HORSE ADVENTURES!!

How about post-apocalyptic barbie horse adventures using the SPECIAL system?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

As long as they make it isometric with turn-based combat. Otherwise it'll be Barbie horse adventures in name only.

*awed genuflection*

-Elwood Blues

As long as they make it isometric with turn-based combat. Otherwise it'll be Barbie horse adventures in name only.

I was going to say "As long as it's turn-based."

* Curses for tardiness in this thread *

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You look really familiar wow. Do you live in Vegas or happen to be on TV? lol

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Fact: Baby hands are evil and creepily tiny with their razor-sharp finger nails!

Congratulations :unsure:

Oh my gosh, they are totally like little daggers. We bought a bunch of mittens after we got home from the hospital, but she manages to Houdini out of them rather quickly. We trimmed them, but that's a fairly stressful event for the entire household. Luckily they have these little shirts that look like straight jackets.

Wow. Sounds like you've got MacGuyver there. :)

-Elwood Blues

^Hehe, you probably already figured this out but baby nails are so soft you can just tear them off.

*crosses Gfted1 off the baby sitting list*

Fascinating. :lol:

LOL! Maybe I wasnt clear enough. I didnt mean to pull the nails out at the cuticle, I mean the part that overhangs (that you normally clip) is soft enough to simply tear.

^Hehe, you probably already figured this out but baby nails are so soft you can just tear them off.

LOL! Maybe I wasnt clear enough. I didnt mean to pull the nails out at the cuticle, I mean the part that overhangs (that you normally clip) is soft enough to simply tear.

That's better. Your original post on the topic was cringe-worthy. Thanks for clarifying; I was thinking you were pretty sadistic for a while there.

I still don't think I could tear off part of a baby's fingernail, but I could imagine that once you start dealing with human excrement a few times a day, your perspective changes on many things.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

That's better. Your original post on the topic was cringe-worthy. Thanks for clarifying; I was thinking you were pretty sadistic for a while there.

I still don't think I could tear off part of a baby's fingernail, but I could imagine that once you start dealing with human excrement a few times a day, your perspective changes on many things.

OY, does it ever. Nothing will toughen up your gross out factor faster then changing poopy diapers for a year. Especially when they go on solid food and the stink kicks in (baby poop is mostly odorless while on milk/formula).