WOOHOO!

Sand

It works for me every time. :sorcerer:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You know, I have yet had any problems updating NWN2.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I had that same problem too. And I had over 1,50 G free space in my drive. How can patching require more? :ermm:

Uninstalled some crap like Oblivion and it worked. Now I'm wondering was that failure just bug, or does updating really take that much space

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It takes that much space.

Geez... :ermm:

So... do you think AI has got better? I'm so early in my newest campaign that I really can't say. Only clearly notable thing I've encountered at least now my companions screams for healing when their health gets low

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, Elanee is actually casting healing spells on her own when the other party members are screaming for healing. Also the sensory range of the AI, both for enemies and party members have increased just a tad. How ever, I am still ripping apart the enemies with my Wizard pretty easily.

Sheesh... Get a bigger freaking harddrive already.

Well, because of my crappy PSU shorting out on me I haven't been able to play NWN2 for more than 2 seconds yet. All I really care about is the multiselect, so hope that it works well. I use puppet mode exclusively and never, ever use party AI, so it'll be really useful.

It looks like Qara isn't as homicidal/Suicidal any more.

I like the height and girth adjusters...

My aasimar paladin is taller than everyone in town. I maxed her height but left her girth alone. Tall and slender, the way I like 'em. The first female aasimar face is the only one I like (one of the tattooed faces uses the same base model but I'm not big on tattoos). Her eyes are the lightest blue in the default palette; from a distance it looks like they're glowing blue-white.

The last battle sequence in West Harbor messed up for the first time since I got the game last September; Daegun and pals usually show up and drop a few bladelings at the start of the last wave, but this time the bladelings stood still and Daegun didn't do anything until it was time to start his little spiel. Might have been a one-time glitch, but it's odd that of the ten (or so) times I've played through this area (starting in patch 1.01 or 1.02), the glitch only happens post 1.05.

It's odd that I have a Blessed of Waukeen feat; aasimar can't select Waukeen as a diety and I selected Tyr as her diety.

I suggested to Rob that feat selection be done before skill selection in character generation. The way it is now, if you select Able Learner you aren't able to benefit from it until you level up.

I suggested to Rob that feat selection be done before skill selection in character generation. The way it is now, if you select Able Learner you aren't able to benefit from it until you level up.

But that would mean that for any feat that has a skill requirement would be effectively one higher than what it should be. :)

Simultaneous skill-feat selection via tabs!

GENIUS!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I can confirm that mouse buttons and multi-select in general is flawless, using MS Intellimouse Optical thingy. It's brililant because I have puppet mode, elave everyoone on stand ground, and it's pretty much BG-style control. Had fun in Leldon's Hideout with that for 10 minutes.

Then the computer crashed.

Make sure you wear the seatbelt next time.

I can confirm that mouse buttons and multi-select in general is flawless, using MS Intellimouse Optical thingy. It's brililant because I have puppet mode, elave everyoone on stand ground, and it's pretty much BG-style control. Had fun in Leldon's Hideout with that for 10 minutes.

Then the computer crashed.

OK, then. I have a Microsoft Intellimouse. How do I persuade one of the side buttons to become Mouse 4, so that I can select my entire party with a single click and not have to drag a green box around them?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

OK, then. I have a Microsoft Intellimouse. How do I persuade one of the side buttons to become Mouse 4, so that I can select my entire party with a single click and not have to drag a green box around them?

I have a Intellimouse Optical, and after installing whatever is on the CD that came with it, in the Mouse Properties there is a place for button assignments. You can assign functions or specific keys to the left & right buttons. I have Delete assigned to the left button, so in a game I just assign delete to whatever I want to use the left side button for.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Yes. I had done that a while ago, though, and the side buttons just worked automatically.

One thing I'm discovering is that you can't open doors while you have Select-All enabled, or containers. You have to disable it temporarily to open such things. Not a big deal, I'm assuming it'll get fixed in the future. There are also some Follow issues where some people get stuck on nothing.

I think the reason for that is because everyone is trying to open the container or door and are getting into everyone else's way.

Nope, happens even when only one person is around, i.e. if the rest are still catching up.

When you clear the warehouse for the watch, and you find the Neverwinter Nine man with his cohort waiting outside (the ones who decide to go get drunk in the Sunken Flagon)... isn't that usually Nevalle? Cause I got some random guy with a goatee and a ponytail instead. O_o