Obsidianites unite!

Blank

I don't need anymore "luv u long time" girls.

You're mad!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

*Gets xfire*

tig was taken, so username is arcaliea.

Are we doing anything today then?

Edited by Tigranes

I don't think a server is up today at the moment. Xfire's easy to use, just register then start adding some friends (demonwraith = Tale, arcaliea = me, Oerwinde, Hurlshot, etc, etc.) It just lets you communicate between friends. Fiddle around and look at the site help.

edit: Who is stitche and why is he playing WoW? Heathen.

Edited by Tigranes

I'm vetoing X-Fire. Let's just use AIM or MSN.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't think a server is up today at the moment. Xfire's easy to use, just register then start adding some friends (demonwraith = Tale, arcaliea = me, Oerwinde, Hurlshot, etc, etc.) It just lets you communicate between friends. Fiddle around and look at the site help.

edit: Who is stitche and why is he playing WoW? Heathen.

burn him! :sweat:

IB1OsQq.png

Well, I never got ahold of Blank. I was just kidding about X-Fire. I was planning on downloading it later. I think we need a lot more planning.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My xfire name is xieu. Feel free to chat anytime, but sometimes I'm away, so don't think I'm ignoring you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Pidesco and I are trying to get this straight right now. I'm on xfire with him right now trying to get things straight.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yes, I'm triple posting. As I can't edit my previous post, I have no choice. What the hell? :Cant's wild-eyed crazy with rage icon:

Ahem

:Cant's return to sanity icon:

As I was saying, I've forwarded all the necessary ports and now I'm just testing my server. Pidesco Helped me this morning. (many thanks) What I'd like to do is set up a time to try the server later today.

I'm heading out for a bit tonight, but I'll start the server at 6pm PST and leave it up while I'm gone. During that time, if you can access the server, let me know. If you try and fail, let me know. If you are a jerk and just want to grief me, let me know. At any rate, let me know.

If the latest batch of port forwarding doesn't work, I'll yank out some hair, scream, grind my teeth, rend my garments, and then try again.

Oh, I'm going to set PVP as NONE. this isn't a done deal, but I don't want you guys creating bad blood tweenst yourself until after the server is functioning. Then you can back bite each other to your utmost contentedness.

Edited by Cantousent

Obsidian Plays

It works!

Yay!

And now it's sleepy time.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just tested it out with Cant, and yes it works. He says he will enable the server again around 6pm PST (in ~an hour from this post) so if people are around then we can try things out.

Yeah, my Xfire profile is in my sig, so feel free to add me. Just be sure to tell me it's from Obsidian. I don't need anymore "luv u long time" girls.

I thought I might register xFire ... then I was forced to register for an Xbox id. And they wanted all sorts of personal information. So I didn't.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay, I'm going to start the server again in about an hour with myself as DM. That's because I want to host for you, but I won't be there to play. I started the uninvited guests module successfully with Pidesco and the Campaign successfully with Tigranes. I'll be back again in a bit to get it started.

Obsidian Plays

I've started the server. The server name is Obsidianites. The password is Obsidz. There is no PvP right now. I've started the NWN2 campaign and I am in the role of DM, mostly because I can't stay. I'm hoping it doesn't make it impossible to continue if I'm not there. We'll find out. If some of you can check it out while I'm gone, I'd appreciate it. Check to see if you can interact with NPCs and move from area to area if I'm not there. Also, it's set at one party for now, but, as time progresses, I'm willing to try new things. I'm just now getting started on reading what other folks have suggested for modding, so this will all help me get up to speed.

Obsidian Plays

I used a filter and looked through each area and found Obsidianites as the server name. The password is "obsidz" without caps. I'm going through the first part of the tutorial extremely slow.