How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Ten days. And the prize had better not be a lock of your intimate hair bound up with a pink ribbon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ten days. And the prize had better not be a lock of your intimate hair bound up with a pink ribbon.

Would you prefer blue ribbon then? I could possibly arrange that.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Work kind of sucked this morning. A man comes in to buy a single swisher sweet cigar and a 24 ounce tall boy of Icehouse. I rung up his total as normal but it seemed that he was short. He asked if he could borrow the difference from me. I said no. I did not know this man. I did not have cash on me. I am not about to short my counts. The man had the gall to call me a racist then stormed out of the store.

A racist for not letting someone who I don't know borrow money from me on nonessential items?!?!? If it was toiletries or something that fulfilled basic needs I might have whipped out my debit card but it was for beer and cigs. :)

A racist?!?!?!?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Work kind of sucked this morning. A man comes in to buy a single swisher sweet cigar and a 24 ounce tall boy of Icehouse. I rung up his total as normal but it seemed that he was short. He asked if he could borrow the difference from me. I said no. I did not know this man. I did not have cash on me. I am not about to short my counts. The man had the gall to call me a racist then stormed out of the store.

A racist for not letting someone who I don't know borrow money from me on nonessential items?!?!? If it was toiletries or something that fulfilled basic needs I might have whipped out my debit card but it was for beer and cigs. :)

A racist?!?!?!?

Cigarettes are kinda essential if you're addicted to them.

But I don't think I'd spot someone cash just because I worked in a store. That's bananas!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A racist for not letting someone who I don't know borrow money from me on nonessential items?!?!? If it was toiletries or something that fulfilled basic needs I might have whipped out my debit card but it was for beer and cigs. :rolleyes:

A racist?!?!?!?

Yeh you are a racist. You don't like smokers or drinkers. I bet if he was buying a bottle of asprin you would have spotted him. Wouldn't you?! :lol:

Anyway, that is a word that has no meaning these days when it is applied to people just doing their jobs. Don't sweat it. I doubt that was the first @$$ hole you ever ran accross at work.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

No, but that was the first time of someone accused me of being a racist at work.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

No, but that was the first time of someone accused me of being a racist at work.

As opposed to somewhere else? :rolleyes:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

HEY!

I hate everything equally. :verymad:

I just came back from holiday. Good fun. Nothin more romantic than a cabin out in the woods away from people and technology.

I don't think I could do that, after all the horror films I've seen. I assume you were stalked by a psychopath who was eaten by zombies who were the undead remains of German POWs who were driven off by the ghosts of teenagers drowned by the former owner of the cottage who you were obliged to explode by luring him into the kitchen of the cabin and setting off the gas cylinders. Leaving you to walk wearily into the nearest town barefoot and singed, ending everything on a corny one-liner.

-Elwood Blues

I guess he won't be any more corn anytime soon. Haw, haw, haw.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Date on Friday went well, we're supposed to be going out again this week supposing I call her. On Sunday I went to the house of my friend's inlaws so that I could be introduced to the parents of his wife's sister since she's trying to set me up with her. Went well, her mom didn't hate me, so that's a plus since she hates most people. Did say I was a dweeb though. Monday I hung out with my family during the morning, went to Fry's and helped my sister pick out some peripherals for the laptop I helped my dad find and purchase for her as her graduation present. Then I hung out with friends from school and we had a LAN Party and spaghetti dinner. Today is okay, I'm back at work again, but work's not bad now that I've got a tech job with the state...just tiring.

That has been this week in Jim.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I've been on a conference trip these last two days ad although tiring, they've been great fun. 3-4 hours of work every day and then out to drink beer and check out the local skirt fauna. We've had absolutely lovely weather too!

Now I'm back in Uppsala and it's really cold, foggy and raining. Depressing.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

then out to drink beer and check out the local skirt fauna.

Mkreku: the Obsidian fora strategic testosterone reserve.

-Elwood Blues

My little sister got hitched last Friday. A good time was had by most. One tip: If you ever find yourself wearing a rented tuxedo that comes with rented shoes, you would be well-advised to add your own padded insoles to said shoes, especially if there is dancing to be done. I neglected to take this precaution, and my only recourse was to drink until my feet felt numb.

On another note, at least a dozen people there commented to me or to my girlfriend (of 3 years) that we're "next." She has also been rather insistant lately about how naked her left hand feels. Honestly, I'm more reluctant about the ring shopping and wedding planning than I am about the prospect of marriage to this woman for the rest of my life. I hate shopping, especially when I feel like I don't really know much about what I'm buying.