What ship would you fly?

VT-49 Decimator

Dunno where I would go to

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You're finn? :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest Accept

Probably, 'cause it probably only is finn's who like 'Saunas' (It's called Bastu ffs! :lol:). :wub:

:thumbsup:

--

I'd liked to fly the Ebon Hawk. :thumbsup: That would be quite cool, inspecting the drug-compartments in the medical bay and suchan stuffs... :lol:

whats the difference? both smuggler ships that claim to be the fastest in the galaxy, both named after birds.

I'll take my Century Penguin any day, cause its the fastest in the galaxy

id probably take the ebon hawk and go find me some true power

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

The Falcon and the Hawk are both too small. I need my room, darnit.

So I guess I'll go with the Destroyer too. As long as it's big.

As to where .... I'm terrible with planet names, but anywhere that's green and not too city-fied. With cats. Must have cats.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I agree cats are great. Perhaps Cathar would be to your liking, that's were Juhanni's is from.

as to a ship I would need something bigger than ether the falcon or the hawk but not as big as a star destroyer that would be too big and clumsy for my taste.

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Probably, 'cause it probably only is finn's who like 'Saunas' (It's called Bastu ffs! :shifty:). :thumbsup:

Last time when I was in Sweden I nearly literally laughed my ass off with that silly word. "Bastu"... what a horrible mutilation!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Meh, I guess I'd take the Hawk. But then I would need a pilot... and I don't like Carth or Atton, I'll throw them into a pit of fangirls.

Maybe one of those Jedi fighter whatevers...

Hmmm, where would I go? Naboo... Dantooine... Manaan... they're all beautiful.

The Ebon Hawk, but I'd need to get a toilet installed first.

There are no toilets in the SW universe-thats why everyone except the Jedi are so bad tempered. The Jedi have discovered indoor plumbing and soft toilet paper, which is why they can deal with almost anything.

Outrider

Or a TIE Defender.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No question the Falcon. The Falcon is just a piece of art. Speed, Nostalgia, and Maneuverability. The EBon hawk is simply a less advanced version basically. Everything about the Hawk is better. Plus I could be Han Solo!!!!

Now if I had to choose any vessel, I would pilot a modified Leviathan Class/ Phindian Syndicate Battleship/Star Destroyer hybrid. Not really pilot but command. If the US navy had Star Destroyers I would be in!!!

Um... nobody has said Slave I.

Maybe because the topic was a 2 option question.

If you suddenly found yourself in the star war universe what ship would you want to fly?

1. The ebon Hawk?

2. The Millenium Falcon?

Plus Where would you go?

and the first bunch of answers werent even from the list for some reason

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg