How the Germans do LARP

Big Bottom

That actually looks really, really fun.

No, really. I would totally play larp if it was often like that, instead of standing in a spot throwing little sponge darts.

That was some really cool moves, hollywood stunt quality.

But, you americans dont use latex weapons and stuff? I know theres some official WhiteWolf LARP game that makes you use cards and dice and bizarrethings. I think LARPing is unbelievably gay, but in Sweden we do use latex weapons to smack the *** out of eachother like these German boys. But unrehearsed fights do tend to look pretty silly no matter how real the weapons look

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

LARP is gay, but that was very hot type of gayness :thumbsup:

in other words: Damn cool moves

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If there is one form of role playing that scares the beejeebus out of me that would be LARPing. It makes me want to run away, screaming like a school girl.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :rolleyes:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thought this comment on that page was the most appropriate.

John 3:16 states:

"For God so loves the world he gave his only begotten son so that whosoever may beleive in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life."

Accepting/asking Jesus into your heart is the only way to eternal salvation in heaven. See a NIV or King James version of the bible to learn more. Feel free to message me and talk about God.

~Jesus saves+

It's funny because it's true!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

That was a pretty cool video!!!

On the other hand, this one is pretty sucky:

"lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt!"

HAHAHA, so lame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3955486939380985268

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

What? No Blood, no brains, no bowels? How Lame!

hades made my brain bleed out of my ears... does that count?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.