LOST

kumquatq3

Did anyone else get the feeling that Kate should have kept her mouth shut about parachute girl?

And I've also been reading that we're headed towards another Jack vs. Locke showdown. Again. Hopefully this season they quit pussyfooting around and actually fight.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

In last episode Sawyer was awesome. I still hope that Charlie doesn
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's pretty plausible. Although it could go the other way around, no pun intended. Then Jack goes all uber experimental nut and everyone else tries to take him down.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

But when is that fat guy gonna lose some weight, I mean, is he squirrelling away food?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Good thing for him they intercepted that food drop awhile back, am I right or am I right, fellas?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So please, Laozi, give us your take on season three in general, would you? Which member of the love traingle would you like to see take a bullet?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

The blonde one, the way they're always flaunting their blondeness really chaps my hide. Also whats up with blonde being such a tease and never putting out, its like what are you afraid of? Syphilis? That would have manifested by now, right? Plus the Island and its healing powers, possibly magic healing powers would have pretty much made that a non-issue. I'm saying that those five a clock shadow beards are totally getting old too, who could love someone with those beards, so pretty much a moot point. I mean its like reaching into a giant can of peanuts and getting a handful and eating them only to realize afterwards your hand smells like a cat's ass.

Edited by Laozi

Nah I don't think so.

The finale is Jack-centric, so whatever twist they got in store for us is bound to be Jack-related. Besides, they already teased us last episode with Jack and Juliet's thing we know they know but don't want Kate to know.

By the way, Lost is going for 3 more seasons, 16 episodes each.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...st_N.htm?csp=34

Why they don't just do 2 more seasons of 24 episodes is beyond me.

I would assume its an effort to stretch out merchandising potential. For example three season DVD box sets as opposed to two. The downside of this long term commitment is that now the writers can slack off and possibly add more filler.

Still... I'm enjoying the hell out of this current season - there's like advancement in plot!! :bat:

Yea, although it's too bad nearly all advancement seems to include pregnant women.

Not that I mind that specific aspect of the story, I just thought there'd be more to the Others than that. Luckily Richard's little speech to Locke indicated such is the case: "We need someone to remind us we're here for more important reasons than that." Though I could've kicked Locke when he replied "What do you need me for?" when he obviously should've asked "Those reasons being?" but I guess this is Lost after all.

This was a pretty good episode and I'm looking forward to the next one because all hell is going to break loose.

I just hope locke doesn't die and I actually started warming up to Ben during this episode but he's still a psycho and I wanted to know what the hell happened to the girl he grew up with.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You know, if I wanted to watch an invisible man hurl things with his mind I'd tune into Heroes, not LOST. I may be the only one not wowed by last nights episode.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

You know, if I wanted to watch an invisible man hurl things with his mind I'd tune into Heroes, not LOST. I may be the only one not wowed by last nights episode.

While I agree that Jacob the invisible crazy man was a bit lame (is he the smoke as well maybe?). I liked the rest of the episode. The immortal or long lived Richard was freaky (I caught the hint at the beginning of the episode about remembering birthdays). What was even more disturbing was the mass murder of the Dharma peeps. It all throws up more mystery without the old ****tease method that was typical of LOST earlier on in the series.

Jacob = Smokie. "He is not a forgiving man", Ben once said back when he was still Henry Gale. Smokie wasn't very forgiving either when he disposed of Eko.

Ben was taken into the Others' ranks because of his affinity with the Island: he could see his mother (who was dead), which leads the Others to think he might be able to communicate with and receive instructions from the Island. Whether or not he really can I don't know. Either Jacob is the Island's way of appearing to Ben, like Christian and Yemi leaded Jack and Eko where they needed to go. Or, and this is what I suspect, Ben is making it all up so he can be the leader. Which is why he wants Locke out of the picture, he's a threat to his authority. Especially now that it seems Locke really did hear the Island, when it was asking him to get rid of Ben ("Help me"). Plan A, aka the tumor failed, now it's Plan B, aka Locke. But again Ben is too smart.

I say Locke dies and continues to appear as a form of Smokie, who only seems to mimic dead people (Christian, Yemi, Ana Lucia, Ben's mom).

Or put otherwise, Locke = Island.

I don't think that Jacob is the smoke monster. My stoner senses tell me that Jacob is more along the lines of Desmond, someone who got caught in some island anamoly and as a result is now kind of invisible (there was a second or two where you could see him, it was just pretty dark). As for the tk, meh.

Although Ben is a stone cold liar, I do believe him when he says he can see Jacob. Of course, the episode would lead us to believe he can't hear him, however... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif