LOST

kumquatq3

Hey, I've been to Carlisle. And damn those writers for starting off with the best opening in the series and then ruining it!!

Actually, I keed. I really enjoyed this episode. If they ever get off the island Desmond could get his own spinoff. Kind of like Tru Calling meets Touched By An Angel. Although I've never seen the latter show, I just thought it sounded nice.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did you notice that the picture on the desk of the high priest had high priest and the old woman who taught Desmond how future works on it?

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Did you notice that the picture on the desk of the high priest had high priest and the old woman who taught Desmond how future works on it?

Ah, I knew she was from somewhere, I even paused it to look closer! Awesome catch.

So, did the girl die after saying "Desmond" or did she black out....or do I have to wait to next week? :brows:

Entertaining episode. Desmond tends to do that.

AFAIK She blacked out; I'm under the impression she's supposed to appear again on the island

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The writers have already stated that they aren't in Purgatory. My guess is a simple Dharma cover up. Well, as simple as forging a fuselage and bodies gets, that is.

And Sun was the reason that Jin had to work directly for Sun's father. Interesting.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yeah I figured the same and I was also pretty surprised at what Sun did. I thought she was a good person despite the whole being a whore kind of thing but I guess you can never trust anyone.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

And Jins' temper doesn't seem to stem from working for Suns' father either. It was pretty clear it's due to the fact that he's possibly the son of a fisherman and his mother is a prostitute.

Still, he sure did take it to Boris Eyepatch there. Go Go Jin Spinkick!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And Jins' temper doesn't seem to stem from working for Suns' father either. It was pretty clear it's due to the fact that he's possibly the son of a fisherman and his mother is a prostitute.

Still, he sure did take it to Boris Eyepatch there. Go Go Jin Spinkick!!

Rofl yeah i was like damn I didn't know jin had martial arts under his belt. I'm starting to really wonder what the hell they are doing though. I mean I really don't want another freakin character, I want the story to progress. Now we get like 2-3 eps of back story of someone who is just super imposed into other peoples pasts and stuff and I don't want that crap. It'd be nice if some people got murdered and some mysteries involving the black smoke be revealed even though the way I'd want it there wouldn't be 5 season since I think 5 seasons is way too much. i hate them.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

LOL, you didnt know the Korean character knew martial arts! Trust me, the Chinese/Japanese/Koreans ALWAYS know martial arts, unless theyre really skinny or fat, and maybe even then.

So what does this ending mean anyway? That the 815 survivors are all just manifestations of the island like Jacks dad or Kates horse?

And how many seasons are actually left? I thought there were supposed to be 7 in total.

Well, according to some forumite in another LOST thread at a different forum, apparantley parachute girl didn't tell Boris the Eyepatch 'thank you' when she spoke in Portuguese. This dude said that she said 'I am not alone' instead. OOOhhhhhhh!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

OMG OMG OMG OMG I FIGURED IT OUT

The Lost island is..........ATLANTIS. Yeah you can thank me later for being a master mind but it would explain the giant foot and the myseriousness of it and I base this off of almost absolutely nothing but when Ben said that they were going to someplace old it just clicked into my mind. Now I don't know anything about the myth of Atlantis but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere near greece or something but yeah man they said they went way off course so i mean my geography and history is pretty much non existant but I mean the flight path from Sydney to America, it could work.

Edit: Wow I googled it and apparently some other sick sob proposed the same idea. f them f lost i hate my life :down:

Edited by theslug

OMG OMG OMG OMG I FIGURED IT OUT

The Lost island is..........ATLANTIS. Yeah you can thank me later for being a master mind but it would explain the giant foot and the myseriousness of it and I base this off of almost absolutely nothing but when Ben said that they were going to someplace old it just clicked into my mind. Now I don't know anything about the myth of Atlantis but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere near greece or something but yeah man they said they went way off course so i mean my geography and history is pretty much non existant but I mean the flight path from Sydney to America, it could work.

Edit: Wow I googled it and apparently some other sick sob proposed the same idea. f them f lost i hate my life :wub:

Hehe, I had a similar idea almost a year ago.

@Pope: Nope, not a flashback and an excellent episode.

Cool, can't wait.

For those interested, this is the line-up for the upcoming episodes:

3x20 - Ben - The Man Behind The Curtain

3x21 - Charlie - Greatest Hits

3x22 - Jack - Through The Looking Glass

I really really wanted a Ben finale, but I guess that would've been predictable. Wouldn't be surprised if there was still a huge twist to Jack's story.

The writers have stated from the beginning that LOSTaways aren't in hell or purgatory. I wouldn't take the ramblings of Locke's father too seriously. He is a con man, after all.

Man o man did the preview for next week look good. Damn good. Three episodes to go? All three of those Charlie fans should start mourning already!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

The writers have stated from the beginning that LOSTaways aren't in hell or purgatory. I wouldn't take the ramblings of Locke's father too seriously. He is a con man, after all.

Man o man did the preview for next week look good. Damn good. Three episodes to go? All three of those Charlie fans should start mourning already!

rofl yeah charlie sucks i want that dirty englishman to leave!! No offense walshingham if you even read this thread, but hes got to go :o