Aram goes full-auto

Aram

That is why some soldiers didn't like the BAR. As a support weapon it would chew through a single clip of ammo very quickly. At 19lbs, plus the weight of the ammo clips, which were almost a pound a peice, it was also a very heavy gun to lug around.

Its deffinitly not something you would want to be on the other end of though. Some of the old 20s and 30s gangsters liked them because the BAR punched straight through police vehicles.

The CIWIS gun mount on board my ship could fire 3000 to 4500 depleted uranium rounds a minute. I want one for home defense. :D

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

When playing Medal of Honour, I always preferred the Thompson. The BAR only had a 20 round clip so you were forever reloading it and getting plugged by Nazis.

I work on cars in my spare time, which is a reasonably macho thing to do. Aram's hobby makes all of mine look like those of a little girly-sissy-boy.

Edited by Kroney

Dirty deeds done cheap.

New England Arms Browning Automatic Rifle

Class III, full-auto

barjpgei0.th.jpg

Took long enough to get through the red tape, and it sure as hell cost me enough, but here it is.

According to Battlefield: 1942, you should be able to kill the entire population of a small nation with impunity now.

And according to Call of duty 1 you can snipe your enemies from a village over. COD2 says you can't hit squat. MoH says that that sucker is worse than a subbie.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Heh. I remember reading somewhere about assault rifles being stripped of some parts in order to make them semi auto only so they complied with some regulations for civilian use and stuff.

So, you could own (and operate) an M2 Browning no problem?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Heh. I remember reading somewhere about assault rifles being stripped of some parts in order to make them semi auto only so they complied with some regulations for civilian use and stuff.

According to the ATF, that's not acceptable. If it was ever a machinegun, it's always a machinegun.

So, you could own (and operate) an M2 Browning no problem?

About as easy as it was for me to get this baby, yes. The current law is that if a weapon is full auto (or its a short barreled weapon) and you want to buy it, you have to deal with the seller, fill out a Class III form, get fingerprinted, get permission from the local police, pay a $200 tax, and wait a few months for the ATF to process it. When you get it back you can finally go pick up your machinegun.

The only other obstacle is the fact that as of 1986 it's illegal to produce machineguns, so the ones still around that can be legally sold command thousands of dollars more than they're actually worth. Legal machineguns like the M2 Browning you mentioned are really about as obtainable "no problem" as a new Ferrari 360 Modena.

The only other obstacle is the fact that as of 1986 it's illegal to produce machineguns, so the ones still around that can be legally sold command thousands of dollars more than they're actually worth. Legal machineguns like the M2 Browning you mentioned are really about as obtainable "no problem" as a new Ferrari 360 Modena.
So how about military surplus? Could you get your hands on one of those sweet M60s now that they're going to be retired?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Aram obviously needs the B.A.R. to get rid of bowling pins... I mean after all, desposing of bowling pins and such trash is hard work, the B.A.R. clearly must speed this process up.

That is my only thought.

It can be used to clear a small patch of trees that happen to be in the way.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think I'm going to have to post a picture of my father's .50 caliber gun.. I hope he still has it. It looks grotesque and every time you fire it, you end up staring into the blue, wondering what the hell happened. Don't even think about firing two consecutive shots with it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Aram obviously needs the B.A.R. to get rid of bowling pins... I mean after all, desposing of bowling pins and such trash is hard work, the B.A.R. clearly must speed this process up.

That is my only thought.

poor trees.... But equally valid you never know when you may have to randomly do such a thing.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

That is my only thought.

poor trees.... But equally valid you never know when you may have to randomly do such a thing.

The tree was comin' right for us!

I think I'm going to have to post a picture of my father's .50 caliber gun.. I hope he still has it. It looks grotesque and every time you fire it, you end up staring into the blue, wondering what the hell happened. Don't even think about firing two consecutive shots with it.

If you're talking about a .50 BMG, yeah I have one of those too. The recoil's not so bad with a muzzle brake.

That is my only thought.

The tree was comin' right for us!

:crazy: And they let you have a very heavy mahine gun.... This is turning out to be the most disturbing thread ever, aram gets attacked by trees and sand almost ended up on a nuclear sub.... WHAT NEXT!

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me