What are you doing right now

chris the jedi killer

Crabs are good :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

luckily im go to work at 9:00 pm tonight so i can buy stuff for the boys. im only getting my older son 2 ps3 games since the ps3 was a present.

You should find the worse of the worse PS1 game as a gag gift, maybe X Com (great PC Game, but the PS1 version was horridly bugged). He would be all excited about his PS3 and knows you got him a game for it then BOOM! A pitiful PS1 game to play.

HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Dreading the call that they've put my puppy down....well, puppy is stretching it for a 13 1/2 year-old. But she's my puppy.

Anywho. I'm also panicking over a couple tests I have to make up for math in an hour or two, a boat load of home work I need to do, literally, it's built up over weeks of just forgetting or ignoring that fact that I even had it due. I'm also also panicking about this 10 page history final that's due....some time soon, that I have no idea what in the hell to write about.

Also also also panicking over the fact that if I fail one of these classes I'm screwed for next term and will either have to wait for the next one, or take a job or something and dear god this got complicated quickly.

Why didn't anyone tell me I actually had to motivate myself during college? Arrrrgh! My usual blow things off and pull of a miracle approach is too damned stupid and risky for this sort of thing. By comparison, high school was a walk i nthe park. It's not that the classes are hard either, on the contrary, quite easy, just getting all this at once that's the kicker.

And I know it's my fault, so I really have no one to complain at but myself....but damn! I need an attitude adjustment, if I do fail, it'll probably be for the best, I've gone too long without any consequences for my irresponsibility. I need a shock to knock me back into my senses, apparently.

...This still sucks though.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Anywho. I'm also panicking over a couple tests I have to make up for math in an hour or two, a boat load of home work I need to do, literally, it's built up over weeks of just forgetting or ignoring that fact that I even had it due. I'm also also panicking about this 10 page history final that's due....some time soon, that I have no idea what in the hell to write about.

lovewolf.png

Heh.

Somebody has deleted my expository essay drafts from the school network.

I am going to flay that ****er alive.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm thinking of going out to pick up the Superman Returns DVD, but I'm not sure if my car is going to start. It's -34 here and I kind of forgot to plug in my car last night. Damn winter. <_<

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It's still +10 here in southern Ontario. ^_^

**looks for the :give Deraldin the middle finger smiley**

Does that have the "Return to Krypton" deleted scene?

I believe its on the two disc special edition copy. I'll have to wait till I get to the store to answer that for you.

And next time I say I'm going out to start my car in this weather, would someone remind me to wear something other than my pajamas?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Somebody has deleted my expository essay drafts from the school network.

I am going to flay that ****er alive.

Flash drives man, flash drives. I hear my old college is giving them to incoming freshmen these days.

And by "giving" I'm sure I mean "adding $39.99 to their tuition."

Our boss actually gave a lot of the employees 512 MB USB flash drives last month. You know, in case we want to take our work home with us. ;)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Well, it gave a real reason to get to writing, so, besides whacking my head against a wall, I'm writing now.

The subject is interesting anyway, I'm writing about the concept of "American" identity and how much such writers as Locke and Paine had an effect on it during and right after the Revolution period. Then I shall write about Boston in the 1770's.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I doubt it can be salvaged, but worry not: the essay was barely halfway done.

And it's expository, it's not like I need to argue anything.

Thanks for the concern though, guys. :(

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I didn't have that happen to me with a paper, but I did have it happen to me with a program I was coding for a class. We were basically told to create a game over the course of the semester. Day before I was suppose to present what I had done it somehow reverted back to a previous version that was missing about 3 months worth of work. :(

Well, it gave a real reason to get to writing, so, besides whacking my head against a wall, I'm writing now.

The subject is interesting anyway, I'm writing about the concept of "American" identity and how much such writers as Locke and Paine had an effect on it during and right after the Revolution period. Then I shall write about Boston in the 1770's.

Ah fun subject. I took a class on early American history as part of my collegiate career; it covered much of the same stuff.

I also took classes on the Soviet Union, Japan and the British Empire, but I don't remember any "History of the Nordic Countries" being offered.

Personally, I've been at work trying to line up interviews all day.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs