What are you doing right now

chris the jedi killer

oh watchin wwe raw ric flair just got destroyed by edge and randy orton but right now edge and orton are defending the world tag titles against the hardyz

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Im about to set up the christmas tree tommorow im going to buy my christmas gifts for my 17 year old son and 8 year old

Edited by chris the jedi killer

wii is for 9 year olds with ADD.

Well, I do I have the IQ of a nine year old child with ADD, so perhaps the Wii is the way to go. Though, Gears is so goddamn noice lookin'. And I already have plans for my gamertag: SonicTheHeadshot. Eh? EH!? ITS GOLD.

I'm getting my Christmas tree sometime soon. Decorate that thing with some good old fashioned tinsle.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

wii is for 9 year olds with ADD.

Well, I do I have the IQ of a nine year old child with ADD, so perhaps the Wii is the way to go. Though, Gears is so goddamn noice lookin'. And I already have plans for my gamertag: SonicTheHeadshot. Eh? EH!? ITS GOLD.

I'm getting my Christmas tree sometime soon. Decorate that thing with some good old fashioned tinsle.

I'll might as well go christmas shopping in 30 minutes and put up the tree tomorrow besides my older son won't help me instead he's playing his ps3 <_<

I'm at work, but I feel sick. I think I'm nursing a cold here. And I'm supposed to hit the gym after work and then go see the new Bond movie after that! I don't have time to be sick!

Although I feel like I'm going to puke. Not getting much work done.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just got through writing a paper on gun control. Angela Lansbury is totally hot in The Manchurian Candidate. :dancing:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.