NWN2: Discussion

metadigital

Master transmografist is awesome...er

Archmage would be nice

They need to sit down with rich baker and hammer out a few PRC's for the warlock class, I restarted my game after I realized just how useless even a level or two of that was at higher levels

Most of all I want templates I wan't to be able to become a vampire, a lich a werewolf etc

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I can't seem to get into the game anymore. I now have three characters that I've started and have gotten each one up to the weeping willow inn, but I just can't seem to bring myself to get any farther than that before I lose interest. Maybe it's time to take a break from NWN2 for a little while... :aiee:

Edited by Deraldin

I can't seem to get into the game anymore. I now have three characters that I've started and have gotten each one up to the weeping willow inn, but I just can't seem to bring myself to get any farther than that before I lose interest. Maybe it's time to take a break from NWN2 for a little while... :aiee:

:lol:

A time out helps. When I feel something is starting to bore me, I limit my playing time with it or just move on to another game. I go through game cycles where I will play different games and by the time I reach the game I was growing bored with, I will be eager and fresh to tackle it once again.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I can't seem to get into the game anymore. I now have three characters that I've started and have gotten each one up to the weeping willow inn, but I just can't seem to bring myself to get any farther than that before I lose interest. Maybe it's time to take a break from NWN2 for a little while... :lol:

:)

A time out helps. When I feel something is starting to bore me, I limit my playing time with it or just move on to another game. I go through game cycles where I will play different games and by the time I reach the game I was growing bored with, I will be eager and fresh to tackle it once again.

I do the same thing. I've been spending less and less time with Neverwinter nights over the past 5 days or so. Been kinda looking at the huge pile of games I have next to my computer and going "Hmm, that might be fun, or how about that one?" I think I feel an RTS binge coming on... :aiee:

I know what youre saying. Yet NWN1 I played for a year straight .. but ya I was like that after the first week with this game, even after the 1.03 beta it just doesn't look good enough visually for me to get into. Not with some of the other games out now at least.

soulthiefsig5fl0.jpg

There are very few games where I complete during a first run. Most of the time I hit the time to move to something else stage. I go back later and finish it. Right now I feel that stage at the moment. To complete or not to complete on the first run? I feel Bloodlines calling to me. :huh:

2010spaceships.jpg

There are very few games where I complete during a first run. Most of the time I hit the time to move to something else stage. I go back later and finish it. Right now I feel that stage at the moment. To complete or not to complete on the first run? I feel Bloodlines calling to me.  :)

Depends. Where are you in the game right now? :huh:

There are very few games where I complete during a first run. Most of the time I hit the time to move to something else stage. I go back later and finish it. Right now I feel that stage at the moment. To complete or not to complete on the first run? I feel Bloodlines calling to me.  :)

Game 1 I got done killing the red dragon and had the usefullness of my character kicked out of her.

Game 2 I am close to entering Act3.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Game 1 I got done killing the red dragon and had the usefullness of my character kicked out of her.

Why do you feel your character is useless?

I'd say go ahead and play something else. There is still enough left in chapter three that if you are already hitting the "move on to something else" stage that just trying to play through is going to be rough. :huh:

Soulthief: That's not what I meant. It was just a "If you start, you are going to bring all the others down that want to do nothing but flame you and ruin this thread" post. :)

Edited by Deraldin

Why do you feel your character is useless?

Six reloads before

I won that dragon, well more like I high tailed it and ran, came back, its dead thanks to the fire giants. Killed the fire giants. I know you have to face two black dragons at once and the three incarnations of KOS. People saying the red dragon is easy *fap fap*! Bah that character build sucks. I should have just left her as a fighter 10/ wizard 10 instead of going for the EN class.

Now I have someone who is not good at fighting or spell casting.

Edited by metadigital

2010spaceships.jpg

Soulthief: That's not what I meant. It was just a "If you start, you are going to bring all the others down that want to do nothing but flame you and ruin this thread" post. :huh:

I won't flame him, I doubt Roshan, Wistrik, or Volourn will either. Well maybe Volourn, but he's unpredictable like a barrel of TNT. :D

Those ones aren't the people I was worried about. :)

Six reloads before

I won that dragon, well more like I high tailed it and ran, came back, its dead thanks to the fire giants. Killed the fire giants. I know you have to face two black dragons at once and the three incarnations of KOS. People saying the red dragon is easy *fap fap*! Bah that character build sucks. I should have just left her as a fighter 10/ wizard 10 instead of going for the EN class.  Now I have someone who is not good at fighting or spell casting.

heh. this is ironic.

I totally pwned that dragon, but the fire giants... I had to reload at least once as I recall. :ph34r:

You could probably take the double dragon duo... there's a cheap way to win that battle.

And the KoS is easy once you know what to do.

N0es!1 My compass map in the top left hand corner has spazzed out.  It used to be working before but now it's transparent.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I need it.  :huh:

Restart the game, and refrain from changing the display resolution in-game.