Role-Player is weak!

Diogo Ribeiro

I hate singstar. Some of the geeks here have it and they make a thing out of forcing everyone to play at the afterparty, even when they know noone wants to do it. One time one of them even did it when everyone was sober, that was one of those great awkard moments in life.

Not even alcohol will do it for me since I dont listen to popular music at all(no radio or music on tv) so I know about one song in every other edition and from that usually just half the chorus.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Just remembered that one of the girls on the campus owns a Singstar game. Mhh-hmmm.

'Player, I envy you. I don't have the money to just crop the cream so easily. Goddamn great choices there and I wish I owned a PS2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I listen to music, in fact, Im a music nazi. And thats the reason I dont listen to popular music.

But I guess they will never release a "Singstar: Progressive rock of the 1970's" that feature 10minute songs with weird vocal harmonies that change tempo every other bar :aiee:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

*snip*

Anyhow, it's well worth a buy. Initially the price is steep (because of the mics) but after you've bought one set with mics, the rest of the games are cheap (without mics).

Juicy info there, thanks. Seems strangely appealing, even as a way to show everyone how lousy I am at singing.

'Player, I envy you. I don't have the money to just crop the cream so easily. Goddamn great choices there and I wish I owned a PS2.

I wish the money I spent on this had come easy, but I'm working hard on a part time so this month and next month's salary are going to be spent on gaming. All else will pay my university since I'm mostly the only one financing myself at the moment.

I almost bought a PS2 just to play Shadow of the Colossus, but then I remembered my Gamecube sitting in my room collecting dust.  I bought several awesome games for it and only really got into Zelda - WW and Eternal Darkness.

In a similarly and eerie fashion that was what I did as well. Except I realized that both the Cube and the PS2 has good titles and choosing one over the other would considerably lessen my enjoyment.

You are going to review some of the games here, aren't you?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Uh, hadn't thought of that seriously. Most of the time I just rant about games on forums. Actual reviews I usually dump them over at Mobygames... Only exception was Legacy of Kain: Defiance because metadigital wanted to know about the game so I posted the review here first, and later submitted it to the site.

Don't think people care much of anything about what I write, games-related or otherwise, but if I have the chance I'll drop by some reviews here.

Thanks. You, unlike around five sixths of internet regulars, aren't a total moron.

And I am going to eventually get that PS2, so seeing your views would be nice.

kirottu said:

I was almost tempted in getting a PS2 and if NWN2 was delayed again I would have.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

When I was nine years old I didn't even know what Nintendo was.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

When I was 9 I had an Atari 2600.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

When I was 9 I could work on a BBC-microcomputer at school on which the only thing I could do was write programs in LOGO and BASIC. Then, one day, my teacher inserted a floppy disk into an external drive and showed us Bat N Ball, Moon Raider, and Galaxy. I had never been exposed to the notion of an electronic "game" before (no handheld, no console, nothing), so you can imagine what an impact that experience had on me.

YOU FEEL OLD?!?!?!?!

I am old. :)

When I was 9, I already had a NES, SNES, GB, MasterSystem and MegaDrive (Sega genesis in the US)... how's that?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Im born 1980 so its pretty easy to figure out when I got my NES. I wasnt a good player though, I didnt finish any game except "chip n' dale" and that was with the cheat