So how buggy is NWN2?

Atreides

I just noticed an interesting bug - hostile Shadow Mastiffs can apparently cause fear on each other when playing on Core Rules. :D This is easiest to witness in the valley surrounding

Amon Jerro's hideout.

Anyone else seen this?

I've seen that. One of them ran away from the pack leader.

And the only CTD's I've had are caused by alt-tabbing, or much more annoyingly, by AVG going OMG! chactersheets.xml is a virus! as it minimizes the game to tell me this. Of course once the game is minimized it crashes... <_<

"Looks to be the same to me."

Nope. The Volo he speaks of is an official FR character created by TSR. Nice try; though. He's a bard./wizard. Fool.

P.S. The fear thing is another exmaple of where Obsidian took 'hardcore/D&D mode' the wrong way. Not every offensive spell should be effectiinga llies 9both PC or monster). It'sa just silly. Shadow mastiffs shouldn';t be fearing allies thoguh I never noticed this perosnally. However, it could ahve happened sinc eoften times they do seem to move away from the battle and I gotta chase them down. That could ahve what caused it.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Nope. The Volo he speaks of is an official FR character created by TSR. Nice try; though. He's a bard./wizard. Fool.

No offendings please. :ermm:

I don't understand what you're trying to say (again) Jorian.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

:aiee:

He said 'fool'.

EDIT: maybe 'offending' was wrong word, insult would have it been, yes?

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

P.S. The fear thing is another exmaple of where Obsidian took 'hardcore/D&D mode' the wrong way. Not every offensive spell should be effectiinga llies 9both PC or monster). It'sa just silly. Shadow mastiffs shouldn';t be fearing allies thoguh I never noticed this perosnally. However, it could ahve happened sinc eoften times they do seem to move away from the battle and I gotta chase them down. That could ahve what caused it.

LOLZ.

The Volo I just quoted is our very own court jester, fool mind you, bard/wizard. :ermm:

(w00t)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Jorian, seriously, shut up.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:aiee:

He said 'fool'.

EDIT: maybe 'offending' was wrong word, insult would have it been, yes?

I take no offense and we trade word play all the time. Nothing malicious on my part or his.

:)

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

<_<

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Objectionable Content: The use of abusive, vulgar or profane language, even if hidden through the use of symbols or other characters is not tolerated. Intentionally posting workarounds to our language filters are prohibited. Posts may be edited or deleted at any time by the moderation team, and depending on the severity and frequency of said posts, the poster may be censured or banned.

IB1OsQq.png

Both of you should shut the **** up. Game over.

An odd bug I've run into is whenever I go into the Moonstone Mask, it broadcasts a "stand your ground" command to the party indefinitely until I broadcast otherwise. No big deal, really, but it made combat a pain until I figured it out.

No, Pixie. YOU shut up!

Say that to my face. Go ahead, say it again to my face.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Volourn wasn't harassing Dark Raven.