I hate Amazon.

Sand

I woke up this morning fully believing I will be getting NWN 2 LE today. I check my account to see what was up with the delivery and low, it hadn't been shipped yet. So I called Amazon. They told me that they won't be getting any copies for about a week. A freakin' week. I ordered my copy a month and a half early to get the LE version delivered on time.

I canceled my order right there and then and let the dear lady now my displeasure without any colorful metaphors. It was at that point I took up my quest! To find a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 to play, but first breakfast! I went to the Burger King and had a nice sausage egg and cheese croissant and some orange juice. The cashier was a regular at my store that I work at. Very nice lady. Enough of that drivel, I went to Gamers first. A nice store with a nice staff, but only dabble in the PC games and mostly console. No dice. So I went to Hastings. A Music, Book, PC game, Console game super store type place. All sold out.

At a last bit of hope I went to the local Gamestop at the mall and they said they might have extra copies. Might. But they will not show till noon. So I wondered through the mall wondering if I will get to play this new game of Obsidian. Well, I returned to the store at noon and no, they did not have any Limited Editions available but they had a normal DVD edition available. One of two, so I bought it and immediately placed Jade Empire PC version on Pre Order. It was only $5 USD to do so. With NWN 2 triumphantly in hand I went to the grocery store to buy game food and cream soda. A&W cream soda is very good stuff.

I got home, installed the game and now currently installing the 80 meg patch. Soon, soon I shal delve in the Forgotten Realms and DnD goodness. :D

Tiefling Rogue/Warlock here I come! (w00t)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Don't expect any sympathy from me i wont be getting nwn 2 before friday.

...tell me 'bout it...were I ordered the LE from, they's sayin' 1-2 weeks...b@st@rdos!!!... :wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

A gimp? Nah! She's going to be kick arse!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Don't expect any sympathy from me i wont be getting nwn 2 before friday.

...tell me 'bout it...were I ordered the LE from, they's sayin' 1-2 weeks...b@st@rdos!!!... :wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

That is basically what Amazon told me so I told them off and canceled my order.

I hope my copy gets here by Friday....otherwise I won't be seeing hide nor hair of NWN 2 until Monday. :nuke:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

82MB would annoy me somewhat even on cable. On dial-up it would be murder.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well. All I can say is that NWN2 is very, very stable. At least for me. I won't be complaining about bugs either for the most part. I have yet to catch any as of yet.

Got other things to complain about; but NOT this.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I've noticed Alt-Tab doesn't seem to work as well, as often, in many games lately.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well. All I can say is that NWN2 is very, very stable. At least for me. I won't be complaining about bugs either for the most part. I have yet to catch any as of yet.

Got other things to complain about; but NOT this.

Well that is good news so far. Keep the feedback coming.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester