This could be the funniest 65 seconds in...

Meshugger

I'm super serial!! Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That is just messed in the head. I like it! :-

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Um, really?

Yeah, really. I love it how they use the song "Mars: The bringer of War" by Gustav Holst in such a hilarious way. Nerdvana, i tell, nerdvana.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I agree it was funny to have the two characters singing like that. I confess I've done the same.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sure, and kudos for the music score, but the whole effect was lost on me because I had no idea who the dorks were and why they were dressing as giant bees ...

Butterflies. They're the Monarch's henchmen. Dr Venture's nemesis.

Its from Venture Brothers. Awesome show.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That was awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The funniest moment in cartoon history, for me, was at the end of a Family Guy episode. I think it was season 3. Peter wants to do something to be remembered for. Hijinx and comedy ensues but the end of that episode is a remake of the end of A New Hope(Star Wars), with the music, the droids and Chewie.

I never laughed so hard watching a cartoon in my entire life.

Sure, and kudos for the music score, but the whole effect was lost on me because I had no idea who the dorks were and why they were dressing as giant bees ...

Butterflies. They're the Monarch's henchmen. Dr Venture's nemesis.

Its from Venture Brothers. Awesome show.

That small clip made me an instant fan of that show, can't wait to see some episodes.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I think the first south park was the funniest thing, in terms of amount of laughter, I've seen (doesn't hold up well tho).

Of course, I was like 15ish at the time, so fart jokes rocked

What's this? Fart jokes STILL rock.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Count me in the "don't get it" crowd. Yeah, I recognized the Holst, but I spent the whole clip wondering if he was supposed to be Arthur's arch-nemisis or something.

But that's not entirely surprising. I find that most of the so-called "adult" programming on the cartoon channel have sucked mightily since they stopped making new Space Ghost episodes. Some of Birdman & Sealab were funny, but both series got old fast.

Count me in the "don't get it" crowd.  Yeah, I recognized the Holst, but I spent the whole clip wondering if he was supposed to be Arthur's arch-nemisis or something.

But that's not entirely surprising.  I find that most of the so-called "adult" programming on the cartoon channel have sucked mightily since they stopped making new Space Ghost episodes.  Some of Birdman & Sealab were funny, but both series got old fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Gn6pjDHos

They're The Monarch's henchmen. Here's his best entrance ever.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Enoch:

" I find that most of the so-called "adult" programming on the cartoon channel have sucked mightily since they stopped making new Space Ghost episodes. Some of Birdman & Sealab were funny, but both series got old fast."

The majority of adult cartoons appear to be created with nineteen-year-olds in mind. I don't mind that terribly. I enjoy Futerama and Family Guy when I watch it. I even enjoy some cartoons aimed at children and teens, such as Princess Tutu, Azumanga Dioh, or Airmaster. However, I often find myself wishing for an animated series that reflects an adult sensibility.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Azumanga with seyuu's FTW! :huh:

Osaka's voice is awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*Kiro-kun warning*

Personally, I have high hopes of Korgoth once they get to really making it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That was pretty good so don't get me wrong, but I'm inclined to agree with Mets. It was too esoteric in nature for it to be universally funny, enough though it was great if you got the reference(s). Regardless, "the best" is so subjective a ranking that we would always be disagreeing.

Anyway, here are two totally sweet & awesome funneh moments that are certainly worthy of being amongst the greatest in cartoon history IMO:

Family Guy

South Park

:D

manthing2.jpg

I did like the Venture show clip, although I admit I didn't get all of it. I'd add this to the list of funniest cartoon episodes ever. It's the "Lost in Time" episode of Sealab 2021 - all 11 minutes of it.

I remember sitting in my dorm room watching this on cartoon network with my friends, laughing so hard I was crying.

Sweet dreams, dopplegangers.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs