The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Darque

Like you read a fashion book? Gently turning pages, gazing intently and passionately licking all vibrant young male figures?

Mos Def - Sun, Moon, Stars

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Leather-Tom or boots-Tom?

That may very well be, fair Kor.

Khert-Neter - Sutekh-Sa-Gaz

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Battlelore - Elessar

With this song, I feel even more gay. Baley chap, you truly inspire meeach day. I dedicate my morning supper to your supple bosom.

kirottu said:

I'd use the "dancing" smilie that sorta looks like a bloke shining his choppers, but you bastards wholly and totally overused it. Good Going.

The Willie Cottrell Band, Ghostface, and Pretty Ugly - Josephine (off Hi-Tek's new album).

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain

Interestingly, I don't find Sketches particularly appealing. I think Miles' trumpet is squealing a bit too high and whiny most of the time. Of course some jazz demagogue is bound to come around and tell me how ignorant I am, but meh...

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up to Boston

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dropkick Murphys- Who is Who

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Not sure about kissing the boot, but I smelled the glove once.

Were you greased, on all fours, with a dog collar round your neck?

Of course. And a man's hand was holding the leash, and shoving the glove into my face. That was a fun weekend.

Damian Marley- Confrontation

This songs makes me want to :rolleyes:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain

Interestingly, I don't find Sketches particularly appealing. I think Miles' trumpet is squealing a bit too high and whiny most of the time. Of course some jazz demagogue is bound to come around and tell me how ignorant I am, but meh...

You're an ignorant moron. Don't even come into the music thread anymore you cretin.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Moar sole dominion of the "Music We Listen To" folder. I would have thought more people would have partaken.

Anyway, I've been forced recently to find "wintery" songs.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - As Sure as the Sun

Editors - Open Your Arms

BRMC are pretty goddamn good. I'd post some copyrighted music on LC's site, but I'm afraid Lars would hunt me down and torture me...

You know, like make me listen to new Metallica demos or something. Oho! ;)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs