What are you doing right now?

Turkey carvers work well for ice cream slicing. :D

I'm putting on my sneakers to get ready to go out and buy some food that's tastier than what's in the pantry.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

sitting in a stupor after just getting off work where one of my coworkers was complaining about not getting his ten minute breaks... when he spent three hours doing word processing AT HOME for our boss (he lives a fracking hour away)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can't get NWN2 until I at least finish my massive population Caesar map (reached 35K, had to start over cause of food distribution issues). One-game mind thing, y'know. :thumbsup:

Which is what I'm doing right now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Right now I'm thinking of a girl from work. She is wearing a black thong today, which you can't help but notice every time she bends over. :) I'm also thinking I'm a pretty lucky bastard for having her as my date for our christmas party in a few weeks. :lol:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just finished Tombraider: Legend. Thinking about whether or not to start replaying those levels where I didn't find all the secrets... pathetic, I know :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

About to go back to my mega-Ceaser4 city, which is now at 45,000 population and starting to lag.

Smoking and drinking? I've known some wild and crazy guys, but it sounds like you're the real deal, Chris.

I'm cooking supper, doing laundry and watching hockey.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

at pub ginger friend smahsed bottle of beer against scrotum, beer shatteredtm scrotumn lives. my **** is of armoured goodness. also me drunk now

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "