NWN1 1.68 Patch

Volourn

Within a few months for sure. This one is a much smaller patch though. And, there's suppoedly another patch coming too even thoguh 1.68 was gonna be the alst when the Atari silliness began awhile back as well...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are the cloaks any better than what the community put out?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

The cloaks are really, really good. I've reinstalled NWN after a long break with the express purpose of playing Kingmaker (in the process of) and Daggerford (not yet), so I hadn't really tried the community cloaks before. Kudos to Bioware.

Just checked out the cloaks. Not bad...but not necessarily better than the CEP cloaks. But if each cloak has a unique appearence, then cool.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

She expected a new campaign of 50 hours, 20 new joinable npcs, 100 new spells, a dozen new skills, 10 new tilesets, a score of new monsters, 8 new prestige classes, and a million dollars.

And, why not, damn it? She is a paying customer who bought NWN 4 years ago!!!!

I'm 100% on her side for her demands!

I hate petitions; but I'd sign a petition for the above!!!!!

In fact, I think this was the fastest NWN patch to download for me. I think it was evenq uicker than Hades' 30 second mark!

P.S. You notice that Hades downloaded the patch even though in that Daggerford PM he swore he didn't have NWN installed on his computer anymore and never would again?

LOLOLOLOLLIPOP

He must really LOVE visible cloaks!!! :D